Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was married to a monster.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I don't even know how I ended to be his wife.
I always avoided mysoginistic guys aka 'nice guys'. In fact being a 'nice guy' for me was the biggest sign of an innate mysogyny.
I could always sense misogyny of the so-called 'nice guys'.

But X was different. He was so attentive and caring when we first met. And he also acted like a real man. Soon I knew that he spent some time at youth detention center for trying to strangle a girl while being 12 y.o. And he also expressed hatred towards women in general. But I thought that this was just a result of a childhood trauma and not some innate mysogyny like being nice and respectful which is a biggest red flag for me ( teehee ).

But soon X became more controlling. He controlled that I was wearing and lately he started controlling my interactions with others. Once he beat me badly and I watched videos on 'how to hide your bruises when your husband beats you' before going to work.

I still hoped that he may change. He used to beat me when I was pregnant. I never complained to my parents about him ( in fact I never complained to my parents about anything except that one time when I complained about one nerdy guy in school because he was too nice when I was 15 y.o. ).
I started to discover female accessories in our flat like cosmetics, fragrance and handbags. I started suspect X that he may be a serial killer. I have read in the press that few local women were missing during the time when X was absent.
He told me that he needed to work longer. I don't believed him fully but I don't cared if he was a killer because I knew that law wouldn't punish me anyway.
Sex was even better after I discovered that he may be a killer.
Now after experiencing all this horror I'm planning to write a book because I need some money.

Last edited:
Link to original post ?

Now after experiencing all this horror I'm planning to write a book because I need some money.
Slapped Punched Bashed.
I always avoided mysoginistic guys aka 'nice guys'. In fact being a 'nice guy' for me was the biggest sign of an innate mysogyny.
I could always sense misogyny of the so-called 'nice guys'.
Btw, this part is not exaggerated at all.

Last edited:
Average twoxchromosmomes post

It's okay girl!

He's just manipulating you!

You couldn't have seen this coming!

Oh so it’s just you LARPing something a retarded Foid would write?

LOL.

10/10 fanfic.
I was partially inspired by reading a Wikipedia page on one serial killer. And his wife lately wrote a book 'I loved the predator' which supposedly shocked normies because she wrote that sex became especially passionate when after the first kill.
Normies are raised with a notion that women are an innocent angels...

It's okay girl!

He's just manipulating you!

You couldn't have seen this coming!
Normie retards literally believe women then they say they didn't knew that their husband was doing.
Maybe in some cases it's impossible to know but he really needs to be a perfect actor and women supposedly have a 'personality detector'.

Normie retards literally believe women then they say they didn't knew that their husband was doing.
Maybe in some cases it's impossible to know but he really needs to be a perfect actor and women supposedly have a 'personality detector'.
Exactly. Ig the personality detector can work when they see an incel from 100ft away but an abuse chad who shows hella red flags is undetectable jfl.

Also kinda as u said those abusive guys would need a high iq to really manipulate and control you without you knowing.

Not many men are like that but it seems like a lot of women get in toxic/abusive relationships.

Yikes sweaty!!! He's such a toxic red flag, I hope you seek therapy :soy::soy::soy: