Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My dad is retarded to the point that its not even funny.

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Waiting for info.
-
There was a time my dad wanted me to take water from a water dispenser. My dad told me no. I was like okay then he was just staying there smiling sitting still. Then he kept smiling. Then I now realized he wanted me to use the water dispenser. I told my dad why couldn't he tell me, he said that he wants Mr to understand body language.

Idiot hoe can I understand body language if you're just sitting still, dumbass man, he didn't move his hand he just stood still. I've had retarded moments like this from him, he'll just point at a random place and his hand is very far from the place he is pointing at, and he'll get angry when I can't find the thing he wants.

Remember this man can participate in society, his behaviour can affect the lives of people in major ways, imagine what his low impulse ass can do. What a fool.

Normies can't tell the difference between social skills and mind-reading.

Normies can't tell the difference between social skills and mind-reading.
Real, I'm constantly reading people's minds when I'm talking to them. I would ask myself "oh how would that person feel if I say something like this" constantly.