Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Story of my cuck roommate who got me kicked out for being sexist

$carecrow

$carecrow

Crucify Your Dreams
-
So last year, someone from my uni told me that he knows a good place that I can come cover and stay at. I said alright.

A couple of months in and this asshole can't take me anymore.

Apparently it pissed him off because I said

"all women are like sex toys" he was like YOU KNOW I HAVE A SISTER AND A MOM. i was like "yeah whom are someone's sex toys"

It almost escalated into a physical fight then the landlord heard us yelling at each other. Then because he had a bias for him since he's been there longer he told me I have to move out.

I AM JUST FUCKIN ANNOYED AT THESE CUCKS. THIS DUDE HAD AUTISM AND COULDN'T handle any noise in the house. Which I was respectful of. But he's a total cuck. He's literally an incel too. Retarded, ugly af, and short. Yet he believes that Foids are angels.

Literally bro. I asked him what would you do if your sister had a boyfriend.he told me he would like to get to know him. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Mind you. I wanted to turn him into an incel. So I'd keep saying stuff like. I fuck a lot of girls because im an asshole to them. That's they work. He was like "I just wanna know what it feels like" :feelshaha: :feelshaha: what a cuck!!

Yeah good luck with that retard

I fucking hate those foid worshipper incels tho.

I fucking hate those foid worshipper incels tho.
Incelpol Fine Notice

Recipient: decembrist_kirillovDate: 2023-08-13
Case Number: IP-987654

Dear decembrist_kirillov,

We hope this notice finds you well. We regret to inform you that your recent online communication has been found to be in violation of the Incelpol regulations. Specifically, your use of offensive language and derogatory remarks directed towards certain groups of individuals is a breach of conduct.

Pursuant to Incelpol Directive 215-B, Section 3, Subsection (a), engaging in the use of derogatory and offensive language that targets any individual or group based on gender or any other characteristic is strictly prohibited.

As a result of this violation, the following actions will be taken:

1. Warning: You are hereby issued a warning regarding your inappropriate language and behavior. We strongly advise refraining from such conduct in the future to avoid further consequences.
  2. Educational Program: You are required to participate in an online educational program that focuses on promoting respectful communication and understanding within the community. This program must be completed within 14 days from the date of this notice.
  3. Fine: You are also fined $50 for your violation of the Incelpol regulations. Please make the payment within 14 days from the date of this notice. Failure to comply with this payment may result in further legal actions.
Please remember that fostering a positive and respectful environment within the incel community is essential for its growth and well-being. We urge you to choose your words and actions carefully to ensure that we can all contribute to a harmonious online space.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this notice, the educational program, or the fine, please contact our Incelpol Support Center at [[email protected]] or call our toll-free helpline at [1-800-INC-ELPL].

Sincerely,

Chiefinspector Luzifer
Incelpol Enforcement Division

Wild ITcel sighting

There’s no need to talk about femoids at all and there’s no need to lie about fucking them, youngcel.

Incelpol Fine Notice

Recipient: decembrist_kirillovDate: 2023-08-13
Case Number: IP-987654

Dear decembrist_kirillov,

We hope this notice finds you well. We regret to inform you that your recent online communication has been found to be in violation of the Incelpol regulations. Specifically, your use of offensive language and derogatory remarks directed towards certain groups of individuals is a breach of conduct.

Pursuant to Incelpol Directive 215-B, Section 3, Subsection (a), engaging in the use of derogatory and offensive language that targets any individual or group based on gender or any other characteristic is strictly prohibited.

As a result of this violation, the following actions will be taken:

1. Warning: You are hereby issued a warning regarding your inappropriate language and behavior. We strongly advise refraining from such conduct in the future to avoid further consequences.
  2. Educational Program: You are required to participate in an online educational program that focuses on promoting respectful communication and understanding within the community. This program must be completed within 14 days from the date of this notice.
  3. Fine: You are also fined $50 for your violation of the Incelpol regulations. Please make the payment within 14 days from the date of this notice. Failure to comply with this payment may result in further legal actions.
Please remember that fostering a positive and respectful environment within the incel community is essential for its growth and well-being. We urge you to choose your words and actions carefully to ensure that we can all contribute to a harmonious online space.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding this notice, the educational program, or the fine, please contact our Incelpol Support Center at [[email protected]] or call our toll-free helpline at [1-800-INC-ELPL].

Sincerely,

Chiefinspector Luzifer
Incelpol Enforcement Division
:whitepill: