Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Should I rope? It's getting too much for me

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★
Around 7: 40s am ,my shift just started.i saw this tall woman in the toy's section.i remember it's Her . SHe was so tall . I also saw how she heightmogged the thing the clothes were hanging. After she went in the baby section.
I went near her to see if she heightmogged me ,she back off but it seems reach her boobs. Fucking brutal. I went outside to grab a shopping cart , heading where she was . As I was approaching her she changed direction. I hope I could see her again to walk by side to get a good height comparison.

It's over for me, she wasn't wearing shoes like last time ,and mogged me to oblivion. Imagine the distance from her boob to her head is 4 inches and I am 6'0 .She must be 6'4

Fuck I hope my estimations are wrong.but anyway she heightmogged me to oblivion.No w my day is ruined and I'll constantly think about that....

I'm getting heightmogged quite often now , Should I rope?
#over_for_manlets
#no_hope_for_blackcels
@VictimofBpillReaper

Last edited:
and I am 6'0 .
>is 6ft
>complains abt getting heightmogged

3or0ir1ig6t51.jpg

Bro you might want to... lower your standards.

Cope. At 6ft you won’t be heightmoggwd by foids all the time. I’m 5’11 and I always heightmog foids. If you are STILL insecure, wear height lifts inside your shoes

Hell I wish I was 6 ft. That would be awesome.

Cope. At 6ft you won’t be heightmoggwd by foids all the time. I’m 5’11 and I always heightmog foids. If you are STILL insecure, wear height lifts inside your shoes
I'm getting tired of this nigger complaining tbh, it's like he's coming here just to brag

I'm getting tired of this nigger complaining tbh, it's like he's coming here just to brag
He probably lives in niggerville where 6ft is short :feelskek:. niggER heightmogs 90% of the forum

Nah, there’s no point. Just improve your life and improve your copes. Then go abroad and get hoes in poverty pits.

After death there’s nothing. It’s irrational to kill yourself.

How would you rope

Nah, there’s no point. Just improve your life and improve your copes. Then go abroad and get hoes in poverty pits.

After death there’s nothing. It’s irrational to kill yourself.
Thank you bro

Also please don't kill yourself brocel

You are 6 ft? Fakecel.

One single foid heightmogged you and you wanna rope?

Where tf do you live to see so many >6ft fodis?