Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am a coward

I was even humiliated publicly by girl last time i was in college (dropped out after 5-6 months) she publicly made fun of that I'm social outcast with no friends,
Wow brocel. Why do normies and foids like to humiliate us like that ?
And what did you say to defend yourself ?

Wow brocel. Why do normies and foids like to humiliate us like that ?
And what did you say to defend yourself ?
Nothing, teacher was right next to me.

I suppose the normies have laughed at you when she said those things.
It was in the middle of class, they didn't laugh if i remember correctly.

no you are not given enough army and weapons you could have been able to behead alexander the cuck

I can't even interact well with everyday people and integrate into society, let alone approaching and having conversation with woman, i don't even know what to talk about with them.
Same bro. I can't even find common ground with most other guys to talk about because I'm too much of a sperg. At least some guys like to talk about cars because cars are my main interest. I'd have no idea what to say to women though.

Same bro. I can't even find common ground with most other guys to talk about because I'm too much of a sperg. At least some guys like to talk about cars because cars are my main interest. I'd have no idea what to say to women though.
we have no real friends, since people can sense our autism from like a mile away.

we have no real friends, since people can sense our autism from like a mile away.
Yep. It's brutal. The closest thing I have to real life friends are a few acquaintances.

at least you have them..
I know. I still only see that one acquaintance a few times a year though. The guys at the car shows are just random old geezers that I can talk about cars with. Still better than absolutely nothing.

Talking to foids in a gym... fakecels.is

Approach her and say, "Excuse me, I just wanted to come over and say hi." You could then ask if she knows of any good discos or bars to visit on weekends. Afterwards, you might suggest hanging out sometime and inquire if she would like to exchange phone numbers. Remember to be polite, confident, and smile. She may respond affirmatively or negatively, but if she says yes, try to remain calm. Nowadays, getting a girl's phone number is not a big deal since they're fucking pussies who can't say no when they're not interested in a guy at all. So, they might say yes, but later on, they won't reply to your text messages, completely ignoring you.

Approach her and say, "Excuse me, I just wanted to come over and say hi." You could then ask if she knows of any good discos or bars to visit on weekends. Afterwards, you might suggest hanging out sometime and inquire if she would like to exchange phone numbers. Remember to be polite, confident, and smile. She may respond affirmatively or negatively, but if she says yes, try to remain calm. Nowadays, getting a girl's phone number is not a big deal since they're fucking pussies who can't say no when they're not interested in a guy at all. So, they might say yes, but later on, they won't reply to your text messages, completely ignoring you.
Thank you but I've never been on a date.idk I could organize that.

Thank you but I've never been on a date.idk I could organize that.
It's up to you, dude. If you have the guts to do something like that, then try it, because a foid will never approach you. You know how our society works. Life is too short, and you only live once.

It's up to you, dude. If you have the guts to do something like that, then try it, because a foid will never approach you. You know how our society works. Life is too short, and you only live once.
Thank you