Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia's offensive plans for 2024 (New York Times/ISW)

Why it's Okay for ethnic Albanians to fight for independence but not for ethnic Russians?
You dumb nigger nobody was genociding russians in donetsk shithole

7 years to take 2 villages should have been in the balkans and occupied turkey
Lol nigga.
Even media in Poland, which are pro Ukraine propagandists, because it seems like Russia will attack us in 2-3 years, says that the maximum time frame you can count as taking over Avdeevka is 4 months, but in fact for 3.5 months they were making preparations and minor offensive, while main attack lasted literally a few days.

Last edited:
Ukraine send it's troops in 2014 instead of negotiations.
Also struggle for independence isn't a consequence of genocide, idiot.
Otherwise Slavic nations wouldn't want to leave Austria-Hungary or Irish Britain.
Or North American colonies would never seceded from Britain.
Albanians also created problems in Macedonia even if no one genocided them.

Ukraine send it's troops in 2014 instead of negotiations.
Also struggle for independence isn't a consequence of genocide, idiot.
Otherwise Slavic nations wouldn't want to leave Austria-Hungary or Irish Britain.
Or North American colonies would never seceded from Britain.
Albanians also created problems in Macedonia even if no one genocided them.
Slavs should have been extinct long time ago they are the sole cancer on european soil all they do is steal money and create wars they even let jew commies rule on them :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: most subhuman ethnicity to ever exist
Go back to asai mongol

Germany in 1916 failed to take Verdun with more than 1200000 troops.

Cope! Jewkrainians have been shelling Donbass for years since 2014.

Slavs should have been extinct long time ago they are the sole cancer on european soil all they do is steal money and create wars they even let jew commies rule on them :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: most subhuman ethnicity to ever exist
Go back to asai mongol
In all Europe Albanians are known as criminals.
Some Slavic states are successful ( like Slovenia ) while Albania lost 1 million population from the beginning of 1990s while having only 3,7 million population.
Another 'success' story.

Germany in 1916 failed to take Verdun with more than 1200000 troops.
France had like 6 million casualties too on the defensive side its insane man
Also had english help and some russian offensive to relive pressure

Cope! Jewkrainians have been shelling Donbass for years since 2014.
No since 1910 never forget 100 gorillion casualties

Some Slavic states are successful ( like Slovenia ) while Albania lost 1 million population from the beginning of 1990s while having only 3,7 million population.
Another 'success' story.
Lol at least im native balkanite all you people come from asia
Also poles and romanians and slovaks are more infamous for stealing in england Switzerland and france

It was an analogy.
He loves it. Supporting Russia means supporting Israel due to the many ties Russia has to Israel.

He loves it. Supporting Russia means supporting Israel due to the many ties Russia has to Israel.
putin is a great friend of the jewish people

Another 'success' story.
Albanians are going to the UK on rubber boats with shitskins in order to escape their indigenous homeland jfl, most pathetic people of Jewrope

Last edited:
Lol at least im native balkanite all you people come from asia
No such thing as 'native'.
These natives also were conquerors before the new conquerors arrived.

No such thing as 'native'.
These natives also were conquerors before the new conquerors arrived.
Whats your ethnicity ive never in my life seen a prorus lithuanian

Those were separatist fighters who were backed by Russia. They weren't Russian soldiers. Russian soldiers only poured in upon Putin declaring his invasion in 2022.
Rusian armt was involved in war on donbass by using long range artillery nothing rebels could operate

Trying to minimize civilian casualties which is fair don't want to make the locals resent you as they're your people

It's true but as generally good of a user as you're I'm not shocked by such a response your country is way too pro west and gotten away with aggressive expansionism because of the jewnited snakes of weimerica. Kosovo is Serbian and vojislav seselj is right

It's true but as generally good of a user as you're I'm not shocked by such a response your country is way too pro west and gotten away with aggressive expansionism because of the jewnited snakes of weimerica. Kosovo is Serbian and vojislav seselj is right
Never forget 7 gorillion donetskans
Also yea i will be pro western what purpose do i get into being eastern
-they are poor
-they opposed us always
-different culture never got along
Western powers
-helped us get independence (mainly austro-hungary and italy)
-gave us visas and support us daily
-every albanophile and theory about our ancestors being ilyrian has been approved by german and austrian theorists (meanwhile always slavs opposing it)
Literally no reason for me to support rusia which is ironic because in the 1990s and 2000s we supported rusia against chechen muslim terrorists

-they are poor
-they opposed us always
Western powers
-every albanophile and theory about our ancestors being ilyrian has been approved by german and austrian theorists (meanwhile always slavs opposing it)
Literally no reason for me to support rusia which is ironic because in the 1990s and 2000s we supported rusia against chechen muslim terrorists
So you support and accept jewish-anglo globohomo, feminism, and nigger worship?

So you support and accept jewish-anglo globohomo, feminism, and nigger worship?
Rusia has those too highest hiv rate highest abortion rates biggest drug death rates even more mosques than albania rusia had like 3k :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Rusia has those too highest hiv rate highest abortion rates biggest drug death rates even more mosques than albania rusia had like 3k :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
You didn't answer my question. Once again, do you support jews, globohomo, feminism, and nigger worship?

You didn't answer my question. Once again, do you support jews, globohomo, feminism, and nigger worship?
Thats funny neither do you respond to mine all these countries are ruled by kikes you retard if you believe trad rusia is a thing kys already :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Thats funny neither do you respond to mine all these countries are ruled by kikes you retard if you believe trad rusia is a thing kys already :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Ok I can clearly see that you're accepting of nigger supremacy, feminism, matriarchy, and jewish rule.

Ok I can clearly see that you're accepting of nigger supremacy, feminism, matriarchy, and jewish rule.
So are you no different from your kike rulers

So are you no different from your kike rulers
I am. Kikes want everyone to be their debt slaves. They want everyone to become racially and culturally negrified and they want women to be whores. I am fundamentally against all this.

-they are poor
-they opposed us always
Western powers
They need cheap workforce.

-they are poor
-they opposed us always
Western powers
Ok semi fair points but west only backs Albania just to fuck over everyone else in the region and to hurt eastern Europe. Also I never said the genocide was huge but the purposeful targeting of civilians by the azov battalion is indisputable not is the fact jewkraine is trying to eliminate Russian language there's some level of genocide. Of course the west just hates white people so much it just does everything to harm them because Jews.

Last edited:
people always meme about russia but forget cuck nato and jewsa failed to over throw putin, destroy russia's economy while wasting money and valuable weapons/ammo

The most boring conflict ever