Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my theory on why east asians have slit eyes

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
Why east asians have slit eyes
By: Blackpillednigga
May 3rd, 2024 at 6:11 pm PST

I finally know why different races exist. It's due to people from different geographies adapting to their environment. Black people are black because they live in a really hot environment, where their dark skin color properly protects them from the climate. Their environment is also more intense, with much stronger animals surrounding them. Blacks with muscular phenotype mutations adapted to the environment while the other groups were killed off. Whites on the other hand, adapted to cold environments. Evidence of this is that blacks come from the hot south while whites come from the cold north. Browns are a mixture between the two. It can be inferred that the brown race was the 'original' race since their genes adapts to neutral climates.

But what about east asians? Why do they have slant eyes? A theory I have is that east asia is a really sunny, but not hot area that requires you to squint your eyes to get a better view. A mutation that gave someone squinty eyes allowed him to adapt to the sunny climate and reproduce more frequently, causing the squinty eyed race to become more frequent. This is why east asians have squinty eyes [1].

References

[1] Blackpillednigga's brain

Why east asians have slit eyes
By: Blackpillednigga
May 3rd, 2024 at 6:11 pm PST

View attachment 1152115

I finally know why different races exist. It's due to people from different geographies adapting to their environment. Black people are black because they live in a really hot environment, where their dark skin color properly protects them from the climate. Their environment is also more intense, with much stronger animals surrounding them. Blacks with muscular phenotype mutations adapted to the environment while the other groups were killed off. Whites on the other hand, adapted to cold environments. Evidence of this is that blacks come from the hot south while whites come from the cold north. Browns are a mixture between the two. It can be inferred that the brown race was the 'original' race since their genes adapts to neutral climates.

But what about east asians? Why do they have slant eyes? A theory I have is that east asia is a really sunny, but not hot area that requires you to squint your eyes to get a better view. A mutation that gave someone squinty eyes allowed him to adapt to the sunny climate and reproduce more frequently, causing the squinty eyed race to become more frequent. This is why east asians have squinty eyes [1].

References

[1] Blackpillednigga's brain
I heard it was the windy climate of the Tibetan plateau.

Black people are black because they live in a really hot environment, where their dark skin color properly protects them
It's because, it's closer to the equator. Not because, of heat. Even the middle East is hot

It's an adaption to the Last Glacial Maximum where temperatures dropped so much they mutated and selected for the EDAR derived allele

Its a popular theory. Chinks diverged from proto- caucasoids in Siberia where they had to combat sun's reflection from ice floor.