Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Muttcels, I'm curious do you have extreme anger towards your coal burner mother? Racemixing between whites and blacks should be a crime.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
I'm Lebanese, I have dark green eyes(hazelish) my grandfather, had Green eyes, and he ruined his bloodline by marrying a swarthy woman. I guess, I should be grateful, because, I still have coloured eyes as an ethnic, But I can't help but feel resentful towards my grandfather.
So I must imagine, mutts absolutely, hate their mothers, because, they could have been a blonde and blue eyed ubermensch, had their mom made a better choice.

This is why racemaxxing between blacks and whites should be banned, the dumb parents think their son will be the next Jeremy Meeks, when in reality he will have an account on .is. Niggers who go after blonde and redheads should be shamed and mob lynched(in video game) why don't those low IQ apes realize that their sons won't be white passing? Even Noodlewhores have this delusional that if they seduce whitu man, their sons will come out like prince Harry Jfl. Asians and blacks are the least, causcaian, it will take a few generations to bleach their genes because, they have dominant genes.

I'm Lebanese, I have dark green eyes(hazelish) my grandfather, had Green eyes, and he ruined his bloodline by marrying a swarthy woman. I guess, I should be grateful, because, I still have coloured eyes as an ethnic, But I can't help but feel resentful towards my grandfather.
So I must imagine, mutts absolutely, hate their mothers, because, they could have been a blonde and blue eyed ubermensch, had their mom made a better choice.

This is why racemaxxing between blacks and whites should be banned, the dumb parents think their son will be the next Jeremy Meeks, when in reality he will have an account on .is. Niggers who go after blonde and redheads should be shamed and mob lynched(in video game) why don't those low IQ apes realize that their sons won't be white passing? Even Noodlewhores have this delusional that if they seduce whitu man, their sons will come out like prince Harry Jfl. Asians and blacks are the least, causcaian, it will take a few generations to bleach their genes because, they have dominant genes.
You can't stop people from doing what they want. Just self segrate from Niggers, half niggers and nigger worshippers. Let the low IQ ones ruin their genes and become unevolved 65 IQ apes. The smart ones will rule over the chattle of humanity as an aristocratic elite.

Your mother cant be a coalburner because she is black