Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asians can't have hallow cheeks.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★
It's very rare. To have hallow cheeks you need high set, or medium set protruding cheekbones. And a wide jaw, with good facial fat genetics. So you need a lot of things going in your favour to have them. That's why even most white models usually, don't have them. Asians have high set cheekbones, but it's not protruding/promenint, and their jaw even if it's wide, curve inwards(inward gonians) because, they don't have causacaoid skulls to have outward gonians which is essential for hallow Cheeks. They also store a lot of face fat even at low bf levels, because,of centuries of high crab consumption.

Tldr; Asians can't have hallow cheeks naturally, except a very small percentage, without undergoing buccal fat removal. So it's over if you're asian and going for the chad look, Prettyboymaxxing(kfagmaxxing) and getting surgery is the only way to ascend if you're Asian.

@Cayden Zhang

Last edited:
Talking about asians i reminder some video about an chinese news and the guy on the left phone ringtone was "You phone lingling You phone lingling":feelskek::feelskek:

I've met Asians with hollow cheeks.

tbh hollow cheeks are overrated. I also bought the scam that they are super important but they are rare even among Chads. Not having hollow cheeks wont cost you PSL points

tbh hollow cheeks are overrated. I also bought the scam that they are super important but they are rare even among Chads. Not having hollow cheeks wont cost you PSL points
Won't cost you PSL points. But if you have them, it's a huge halo. Just like having clear skin won't increase, your smv by two points, but if your skin is completely fucked it can cost you two points. Hallow cheeks are super attractive, it's one of the reasons why prime Johnny depp had such high appeal.

Last edited:
Won't cost you PSL points. But if you have them, it's a huge halo. Just like having clear skin won't increase, your smv by 2 points, but if your skin is completely fucked it can cost you 2 points. Halo cheeks are super attractive, it's one of the reasons why prime Johnny depp had such high appeal.
Clear skin can definitely increase PSL points, just look at high collagen prettyboys like Lakowski

Clear skin can definitely increase PSL points, just look at high collagen prettyboys like Lakowski
Maybe, by one point at most. A subhuman with clear skin is still a subhuman.

These were chinks from my high school and uni.
If you're in America,they were probably not Asians, but hapas. Or they didn't have hallow cheeks, because, Asians don't meet the requirements to have hallow cheeks.

Last edited:
If you're in America,they were probably not Asians, but hapas. Or they didn't have hallow cheeks, because, Asians don't meet the requirements to have hallow cheeks.
Cope

There's always going to be exceptions.
I didn't deny that. And if they look like asian versions of this. They should quit uni, and become models.

Attachments

• IMG_20240503_015737.jpg
    IMG_20240503_015737.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 7
What about almond eyes

It's very rare. To have hallow cheeks you need high set, or medium set protruding cheekbones. And a wide jaw, with good facial fat genetics. So you need a lot of things going in your favour to have them. That's why even most white models usually, don't have them. Asians have high set cheekbones, but it's not protruding/promenint, and their jaw even if it's wide, curve inwards(inward gonians) because, they don't have causacaoid skulls to have outward gonians which is essential for hallow Cheeks. They also store a lot of face fat even at low bf levels, because,of centuries of high crab consumption.

Tldr; Asians can't have hallow cheeks naturally, except a very small percentage, without undergoing buccal fat removal. So it's over if you're asian and going for the chad look, Prettyboymaxxing(kfagmaxxing) and getting surgery is the only way to ascend if you're Asian.

@Cayden Zhang
We dont have high cheekbones dumbass. Theres not a single thing in asians that equals or exceeds any human group

Asians are just an inferior inbred version of humans

@Cayden Zhang
Sometimes its the oppisite once were older my dads got a lean face despite being 20%+ bf

But its not a good thing by that point it just oncreases aging

And yes that includes iq, I’ll debunk the asian iq myth later

We dont have high cheekbones dumbass. Theres not a single thing in asians that equals or exceeds any human group
Some Asians do, it's just not promenint.

asians always bitch about white unnattractive guys stealing their women oh how i wish that was true