Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Me when I see @bummerdrummer irl

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
OP is based as fuck. Great poster. Absolutely based insults towards the worthless post maxing trash and that retarded bummer who thinks jews are responsible for everything while completely denying how many white Boomer Cucks let (((them))) get their way.

OP is based as fuck. Great poster. Absolutely based insults towards the worthless post maxing trash and that retarded bummer who thinks jews are responsible for everything while completely denying how many white Boomer Cucks let (((them))) get their way.
Yup but the mods are seemingly gonna ban me soon even tho I only bring up race in response to other users bringing it up first lol

Massive cope. Look at your join date and post count. This already give bummer supernatural powers over you. They're all that matter

Join date > post count > face height etc

We shall ascend through mere incel forum accolades alone. Jfl
I am literally one of the first incel users on r/incels. This is bummers first incel forum. He's a noob. You all are compared to me

Ngl I made that post as satire. Irony there jfl. But yeah I guess so. Still kicking myself for not looking further into the word "incel" when I first saw it during its first uptick. Would have been better to find the community years before
I even know you too. You were in discord last year arguing with some retard about being drunk and doing drugs all the time.

And yet you worship cumskins.
I don't worship them. I just state they have better aesthetics and innovation than ethnis by a very large margin, of course they are also the most degenerate of the major races.

a tallfag using his power and privilege that this nazi-esque society gave him for no other reason than his looks on a discriminated second class citizen who supports nazism. Very ironic
Summed up pretty nicely. The NPC will always be NPC, until forcefully awakened.

hi, wanna see my penislossus?
Shamandureklossus

Bummer is like Terry Davis, he's racist but he's a shizo so he doesn't control his thoughts very well and therefore gets a pass :feelsmage:

I wouldn't do this now because I recognize bummer as an aryan god

Op is just the black version of bummer, 5'5 and 5'6, bullied in the same way, same political views just the other way around, the only diffrence is that OP go to the gym, who would win ?
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

milky god @BummerDrummer

Op is just the black version of bummer, 5'5 and 5'6, bullied in the same way, same political views just the other way around, the only diffrence is that OP go to the gym, who would win ?
The audience