Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Me when I see @bummerdrummer irl

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
jfl he called you, A REAL NIGGA, white.
In no fucking way a corny loser like @pp183 is black. Lol at falling for it.

little niggies nowadays have no respect for their elders
I popularized incels. You are a mere w*ite dog compared to me

half-caste, probably hapa, but presents himself as a nigger. A lot of mutts have a pathological hatred for their white heritage.
Cope. You missed a pic of my muscles and a pic of my vieny arm. You're a weak w*ite dog and you'll never know my race and thus I'll always be unmockable, and you'll be a gross cum stain.
No respect for the OGs
>OG

>joined july 2019

He's a street OG not an internet OG, tell him @pp183
So you're saying @pp183 could take me in a fight? JFL are you fucking serious?

He's a street OG not an internet OG, tell him @pp183
m6iuirtjz3a51-jpg.png

half-caste, probably hapa, but presents himself as a nigger. A lot of mutts have a pathological hatred for their white heritage.
lol probably this is why hes so insecure about his race

He's a real hood nigga, on god G.
I grew up in a hood too. There was literally a fight in my school every fucking week. I got beat up more than anyone, I for sure can take a low T nigga with a fucking weeb anime girl avi.
lol probably this is why hes so insecure about his race
Cope no Asian blood in me. Not hapa. And I don't present myself as a nigga This is literally my persaonlity

I grew up in a hood too. There was literally a fight in my school every fucking week. I got beat up more than anyone, I for sure can take a low T nigga with a fucking weeb anime girl avi.

Cope no Asian blood in me. Not hapa. And I don't present myself as a nigga This is literally my persaonlity
med / sand nigger?

@pp183 Le'ts do a bicep comparsion. The guy with smaller arms becomes the other guys slave. We have to put our username on a paper next to our flex. @Diocel can moderate
med / sand nigger?
I've already said eastern European holy shit, how could you not tell from my arm hair.

lol @ a slav larping as black
I never fucking larped as black you tard. I've literally said multiple times I have fair skin. This is literally my personality. You have an anime girl avi you absolute fag. Come on bicep competetion pussy. You in or out?

Actually you remind me of a Mexican I know from the net. Mexicans are like a race of autistics without being actually autistic, especially the pumpkin head beaners.
Buddy, you're w*ite. you people act like 12 year olds online. W*ites have no self awareness and no brain of their own. I don't know why this is much of an issue you'll be gone in a century

I never fucking larped as black you tard. I've literally said multiple times I have fair skin. This is literally my personality. You have an anime girl avi you absolute fag. Come on bicep competetion pussy. You in or out?
idk what to believe tbh i think ur black still

Once again, my skin is most likely fairer than yours. Also that's a typical American LMAOOO. You're still inferior and a scientific devolution who will be extinct. All your internet sperging won't change that

Kinda disappointed ngl.
All race is cope man. I don't actually hate white people. But I go after them here because there are too many alt right cels who cope with race and make ethnic cels feel unwelcome. I consider myself the equalizer.

who hurt you?

slavs are pretty much white
I'm not slav. Do you think eastren euroope is just Russia's former territories? Romania? Moldova? You never heard of those. I'm also a mix of two things

I'm not slav. Do you think eastren euroope is just Russia's former territories? Romania? Moldova? You never heard of those. I'm also a mix of two things
I see.

Are you from the balkans?

SHITPOST and low IQ, however, im NOT an admin, so I guess its ok.. Sadly.. I prefer quality, and intelligent posts..

SHITPOST and low IQ, however, im NOT an admin, so I guess its ok.. Sadly.. I prefer quality, and intelligent posts..
Im NOT your Shepherd!

I hate white people

Photo l