Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Me when I see @bummerdrummer irl

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
tumblr_owip7nhlt11uw7ihbo4_400.gif

Brutal heightmog

a tallfag using his power and privilege that this nazi-esque society gave him for no other reason than his looks on a discriminated second class citizen who supports nazism. Very ironic

You have no cognitive abilities. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. A disease. You are a weed, a fungus, and the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Monkeys look down on you.

You have no cognitive abilities. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. A disease. You are a weed, a fungus, and the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell? Monkeys look down on you.
oh

Save the white race and @BummerDrummer

Anti Semitism is not based.
Individualism is based.

@BummerDrummer respond coward

debatable

thoughts @BummerDrummer ?

Op is just the black version of bummer, 5'5 and 5'6, bullied in the same way, same political views just the other way around, the only diffrence is that OP go to the gym, who would win ?
whoever hits first ngl

bummer is a pissant troll who's gimmick runs a little dry sometimes.

Op is just the black version of bummer, 5'5 and 5'6, bullied in the same way, same political views just the other way around, the only diffrence is that OP go to the gym, who would win ?
LMAO I am not autistic and I have self awareness. Bummer doesn't understand the shit that's being said to him half the time. How are we the same.

Also I'm not black. Who said i'm' black?

FullTimeLoser

lol at acting tough with that avi and username

FullTimeLoser

lol at acting tough with that avi and username
I didn't act tough. Literally a 12 year old boy could beat bummer. Plus w*ites are naturally weak beating them up is nothing to brag about

bummer is a 14 year old chubby girl in terms of frame and height, everyone could beat him up.

based. I punch everyone with politics. Y'all couldn't behave, so I was put here to punish you.

why wont op reveal his race