Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I completely agree that no one should be owed sex and relationships, but everyone should be owed equal genetic smv

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★
This is the problem with applying morality into a twisted world of chaos, indifference and extreme genetic inequality

You can half-ass it in favor of your argument and say "no one is owed anything" but what's the big picture here? what's the REAL problem that most people refuse to acknowledge?

You can talk about what's "right" ONLY when things are FAIR, immutable unfairness immediately nullifies all righteousness

Ch
B

Of course despite this nobody is owed anything by a universal judge, BUT you can't claim moral high-ground with anything anymore, at that point it's just a nihilistic game of might is right or "I am right", and a question of whose ego gets to be satisfied out of all the conflicting ones

@CopingForBrutality @Bianor

The only way to have morality and goodness in this world is to equalize people at birth via extreme ruthless eugenics and genocide
@wereq

The only way to have morality and goodness in this world is to equalize people at birth via extreme ruthless eugenics and genocide
@wereq
Absolutely necessary!

It won't ever be equal until every man gets access to a customised gene edited Stacy harem and this means you have to artificially alter the gender ratio. What makes it so brutal is that it isn't a positive game let alone a zero sum game, it's all a negative sum game, the only way for Chad to maintain being a Chad is to steal foids that could potentially be the foids of others, there isn't enough supply that's why it's so brutal, we are living in a world that is a negative sum game.

The only solution to fix this problem is bringing gene edited Stacies to life and altering the gender ratio then enforce a specific amount of females per man and no more, this way you can cater to a positive sum game. Men won't have to be disgusting simps, put down other men or become whipped to foids because EVERYONE has access to a Stacy harem, you won't get cucked either. Unfortunately it isn't feasible because you have to worry about the economy and the amount of resources poured into it.

"the only thing humans are equal in is death"
- Johan Liebert

whats the conclusion

This is the problem with applying morality into a twisted world of chaos, indifference and extreme genetic inequality

You can half-ass it in favor of your argument and say "no one is owed anything" but what's the big picture here? what's the REAL problem that most people refuse to acknowledge?

You can talk about what's "right" ONLY when things are FAIR, immutable unfairness immediately nullifies all righteousness

View attachment 1158171View attachment 1158175

Of course despite this nobody is owed anything by a universal judge, BUT you can't claim moral high-ground with anything anymore, at that point it's just a nihilistic game of might is right or "I am right", and a question of whose ego gets to be satisfied out of all the conflicting ones
That makes sense for you to say that. But to be fair most incels aren't asking for a Stacy or even direct/immediate sex. A lot, I would even say most of us, want a meaningful relationship with a woman around our looksmatch/SMV, and not to be discriminated against for our ugly looks/low SMV. Which I think is more than reasonable.

if you have noticed some get an expensive farewell while others dont
and yet, no matter how lavish the funeral, the corpse remains lifeless all the same

"the only thing humans are equal in is death"
- Johan Liebert
:society::bigbrain:

:society::bigbrain:
R

Equality is a lie but I think it's preferable we try to treat everyone fairly or reduce unfair treatment even if not everyone is equal.

Of course despite this nobody is owed anything by a universal judge
I agree. We are not entitled to anything. There is no higher, omnipotent force in the world that could judge and reach the conclusion we deserve something.

And there's nothing man-hating feminists love to do more than tell men they are not entitled. They say we are not entitled to women, to their affection, to their love, to sex with them, to their time.

Men are never entitled to anything. Women, though? Oh, they can be entitled and have preferences and it's even encouraged and seen as 'empowerment' :feelsseriously:
To clarify my comment, I meant to say that men are never allowed to complain and say they want this or that. They are met with the ''You are not entitled to it, sweaty :foidSoy:'' response. Meanwhile, women are encouraged with ''yaaasss qween slaayyy'' whenever they say they want rich gigachads.

IT WOULD BE SOO EASY FOR THEM TO FUCK US

NOT EVEN FUCK US, EVEN JUST A HANDJOB MANG. A 5-MINUTE HANDJOB WOULD INSTANTLY CURE OUR DEPRESSION AND MAKE US VERY HAPPY.

It is 100% in the control of women to make us happy and healthy, yet they don't want to do that. That's why I hate them. It takes them literally 0 effort to give us even a mere handjob.

The IT infiltrators will say ''you are not entitled to our bodies, inkwell!!'' And I would say ''but why do we have to be entitled to get sex''? Why can't they just fuck us? Takes 0 effort, everyone would be happy, the relationship between women and men would be mended.

Why can't they just DO IT for us? To make us feel better and healthier? There doesn't have to be any entitlement envolved. Just fucking do it to help us.
But the thing is, there doesn't have to be any ''entitlement'' involved in inceldom. I hate that word. Why couldn't they just do it? Why couldn't women just fuck us (or even give us a mere handjob) in order to make us feel better and happier?

My comment actually got featured on IT, and I reviewed their replies: https://incels.is/threads/i-dont-think-foids-owe-us-ugly-ass-men-anything.608777/#post-14222464

I was not impressed, honestly.

men are never allowed to complain
You're "allowed" to complain, physically, and they're allowed to respond aggressively or ban you from their platform, your mistake for taking their word as holy rules

The point is "right" and "wrong" are completely and utterly fake in the first place, morality CANNOT exist in a world with permanent inequality
immutable unfairness immediately nullifies all righteousness

Fuck you guys I deserve sex because I want it badly.

Fuck you guys I deserve sex because I want it badly.
The world operates on chaos, madness and luck, not deserve, it's not that you don't deserve it, it's just that "deserve" doesn't exist at all

Last edited:
Yes. But absolute fairness is not required to have a fulfilling life.

I will never be truly respected by men because of my frame. I am unmasculine with narrow shoulders, small forearems, thin wrists, and manboobs.

I will never be attractive to women because I have an ugly face and an ugly body.

But if only I had a nerdy low tier Becky girlfriend who I could watch movies and play games with, who I could be affectionate and intimate with, life wouldn't be that unbearable.

We just need a semblance of a normie-like life. Have a girlfriend/wife, do something fun, eat and drink something good.

But we can't get even that. That's the biggest problem. Not having even partial, relative fairness.

Yes. But absolute fairness is not required to have a fulfilling life.

I will never be truly respected by men because of my frame. I am unmasculine with narrow shoulders, small forearems, thin wrists, and manboobs.

I will never be attractive to women because I have an ugly face and an ugly body.

But if only I had a nerdy low tier Becky girlfriend who I could watch movies and play games with, who I could be affectionate and intimate with, life wouldn't be that unbearable.

We just need a semblance of a normie-like life. Have a girlfriend/wife, do something fun, eat and drink something good.

But we can't get even that. That's the biggest problem. Not having even partial, relative fairness.
If absolute fairness doesn't exist and there's even the tiniest bit of unfairness you allow room for extreme unfairness, you can't have a spectrum without its extremes

It's basic math, even 99.9999...9999 percent fairness automatically means extreme unfairness, the chaos theory explains this very well, if two lines are not parallel to each other by an infinitely small amount, they WILL cross somewhere in space

i just deserve sex because i deserve it. simple as that

sex is essentially a need. but God tests ppl against their needs

starving ppl= test of no food
extreme disease= test of no security and physical ease
permavirgin= test of no intimacy (leads to high risk of brain rot, shit motivation, and depression)

Good luck, our test is tough

I am a man. Born into this world as a living person, with thoughts and feelings, blood and bones.

I absolutely do deserve a girlfriend.
It is my birthright.

Some may say that no foid owes me a relationship.
But from this hell in which I burn, it doesn’t look quite so clear.

If there is not one foid on this planet who will be my girlfriend……….then may the world burn with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back