Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Death is the great equalizer

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Death is the only thing that bonds everybody together even if we had nothing else in common death is the one thing we’ll always have common every Chad every Stacy every subhuman everybody will all be a skeleton underground one day or ashes in a jar let’s say a Chad lives to 80 years old he won’t be a Chad for all 80 of those years let’s say he hits puberty and gets his Chad looks at 15 then from 15 to 55 he’s a Chad until he gets old and loses his looks he would’ve only been a Chad for half his life what’s half a lifetime compared to an eternity all of us are humans here but that doesn’t matter because in 100 years we’ll all be back in the void death puts everybody in its place the fact that we’re all gonna die one trumps everything

Yes. The universe itself will die too at some point. Everything will be rendered null, everything will cease to exist. What I fear is "re-occurrence" or what some might call "reincarnation". I hope my consciousness doesn't form again somewhere. I hope I'm not brought back to life by some distant and random "arrangement" of matter that somehow transfers my consciousness from here to there. It's a possibility if the universe is infinite, or if the multiverse exists, and is infinite.

We all rot eventually :feelsLSD:

im too depressed to die