Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do guys date high school girls?

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Serious question

I have read on the internet that there will be guys in their early 20's picking up their girlfriends from school and stuff

Is that even real? Is it chad only? Do these guys just have a younger sister or something and meet a girl that way? How does it work? I can not even fathom it since I never meet girls.

I promise to give them rides to places and give them weed and buy them gifts like handbags and they love me everytime.

Money
Grooming
Meet them at high school parties of friends/relatives/young gang members (you mog the kids and you can just pressure her into it or rape her and she will go out with you to cope and convince herself she wasn't raped)

Of course this is not advice and I don't condone this sick behaviour :)

Serious question

I have read on the internet that there will be guys in their early 20's picking up their girlfriends from school and stuff
There were guys even in their 30's picking up girls from my school. Be good looking, NT and have a job.

Be a 6'8 white prettyboy NBA player

its nice to have spirit to try if u still young ngl, good luck

Be rich and atleast normie in loox, also look young

Dark triad maxxxxxx

Social circle maxxing, Instagrammaxxing, tindermaxxing

I mean even 19 yo girls can be in school, and 18,19 yo foid with 20-24 men arent uncommon so, that way

At school events, social media, and connections from family.

Serious question

Is that even real? Is it chad only? Do these guys just have a younger sister or something and meet a girl that way? How does it work? I can not even fathom it since I never meet girls.
In my school 18 old guys fuck 14 years girl

So you have to be low inhib kek, good info though thanks guys
It's actually true! I believe it's true. Groommaxxing and drugdealingmax works out even if you are not so good looking. Just be a thug normie and it works out.

By visiting Jeffrey Epstein island

The guys say

- just be normal
- get a haircut
- listen

And I believe them. For them all they need to do is these simple things. I've watched men browsing clothing and
women reacting to them. I get no reaction but disgust from women.