Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At what age do you think a foid "hits the wall?"

At what age do you think a woman "hits the wall?"

• 20 (kill yourself)

Votes: 21 27.6%

Votes: 17 22.4%

Votes: 14 18.4%

Votes: 8 10.5%

Votes: 4 5.3%

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 50+

Votes: 11 14.5%

• Total voters
Ricechads are right about the wall. It's right at 25 years old.

20s, typically. Many of us forget that they heavily smoke, vape and even consume alcohol that do a number on them over time. Like what's been stated, many older women do keep themselves up, but their boujee.

It's really hard to say bc they all age so differently. When they get in their late 20's they definitely start feeling insecure they are not young anymore and it hits them hard

20s, typically. Many of us forget that they heavily smoke, vape and even consume alcohol that do a number on them over time. Like what's been stated, many older women do keep themselves up, but their boujee.
Also the emotion toll from being pumped and dumped, not taking the best care of themselves. You are right, I'd say late 20s usually

How about some nuance?

It depends on the foid. If she starts doing crack as a teenager she will easily hit the wall in her early 20s. If she exercises and eats healthy she can be a MILF later in life.

Also white foids look better when they are young but they age badly. Black and Asian foids are slower to get wrinkles.

They hit the wall at 25 but sometimes in their 40’s if they have alright ageing genes.

Yeah, ''the wall'' is redpill cope. It doesn't exist.

Older women can still get HTNs, Chadlites and even Chads. Maybe not as easily, but it's obvious they can.

" The Wall " is redpill cope :redpill:
Even foids in 50s can have more sex then average normie. :feelsUgh: :feelsbadman:

:feelskek: TFW when an averagecel tries to sound "smart" :feelswhere:
My text does not involve who is smarter or not. When he has no argument the normie needs to use falsehoods, because he thinks he is in an insult competition. NORMIE!

:feelskek: TFW when an averagecel tries to sound "smart" :feelswhere:
Also, I saw an old woman shagging with a 20-inch dick of a dick, when I find it I'll send this link, just to an idiot as you see

Once a dick enters her body and mind it’s over for her fragile psyche

Never jfl and anything that thinks otherwise is a retarded.

Women have no wall.75 y old local grandma can fuck anytime a 20 y old man If she wants.

Hower i agree with one thing,women SMV value drops with age.This means a 45 y old woman can't attract a prime Henry Cavill to commit and marry her or something similar.

I say that women peak in 15-25 y old age gap,25-30 they are almost the same if she took care of herself,30-45 still everybody wants to fuck them and after menopause it doesn't matter anyway since they are either married or live with 5 cats and 2 dogs.

Foids hit the wall as soon as their body count increases over one.

P.S.: I think "the wall" is a resentful cope. Even most beckies you guys consider "walled" still pull dick with little to no effort. They'll never have it as bad as we do. And even if they do after a certain age, they already had their fair share of guys that desired them and gave them gratification in every way possible. We never had that basic necessity, and most of us will never do.
Women don't ever stop pulling dick even past their prime but the amount of dick and quality of dick goes down. Chad is not going to fuck an old roastie.

As to answer OP's question... I think women hit the wall after 30 but it also depends on genetics and their makeup game. For example, Taylor Swift is well in her 30's and still looks like a teenager. While at the same time a woman can be 21 and look like complete shit because she is a wasted whore.

Being an lifelong virgin my standards are in the shitter. I see 35 year olds that are still fuckable.

I stopped fapping to my classmates around that age.

P.S.: I think "the wall" is a resentful cope. Even most beckies you guys consider "walled" still pull dick with little to no effort. They'll never have it as bad as we do. And even if they do after a certain age, they already had their fair share of guys that desired them and gave them gratification in every way possible. We never had that basic necessity, and most of us will never do.
I can show you a personal example of the wall. DM if desired.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back