Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How was life during high school years for you?

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★
What did you do in high school and how bad was it for you? What did you do at home and on weekends?

For me i just rotted at home on my bed, got picked on a lot at school, was outcasted by most people, alone most of the time, spent my lunch time on discord or trying to talk to aquitances who didn’t bother trying to talk to me first or continuing the convo. Weekends was pretty much the same, i just stalked my classmates on social media, watched youtube, went on discord but got tired of it and youtube as well. Same with everything else. None of my “friends” ever bothered texting me and when i tried to talk they would end the convo short. We never even hung out.

Spent half of it at home because of covid, was pretty nice. Our schools were pretty tech illiterate so we barely had any online classes.
In the first 3 months we had 1 online class jfl.

Wasted time at school with other people with no friends but we never really talked outside of school.
I wasn't bullied but I never spoke to most people in any of my classes, so I have no idea what they thought of me (and I never cared).

At home I just exercised a bit, read manga, gamed, watched anime.

What did you do in high school and how bad was it for you? What did you do at home and on weekends?

For me i just rotted at home on my bed, got picked on a lot at school, was outcasted by most people, alone most of the time, spent my lunch time on discord or trying to talk to aquitances who didn’t bother trying to talk to me first or continuing the convo. Weekends was pretty much the same, i just stalked my classmates on social media, watched youtube, went on discord but got tired of it and youtube as well. Same with everything else. None of my “friends” ever bothered texting me and when i tried to talk they would end the convo short. We never even hung out.
came in late, missed a lot of days due to being and outcast and being depressed whenever i went in there, had basically no friends.
sat alone at lunch for the most part.

................. lol

Spent half of it at home because of covid, was pretty nice. Our schools were pretty tech illiterate so we barely had any online classes.
In the first 3 months we had 1 online class jfl.

Wasted time at school with other people with no friends but we never really talked outside of school.
I wasn't bullied but I never spoke to most people in any of my classes, so I have no idea what they thought of me (and I never cared).

At home I just exercised a bit, read manga, gamed, watched anime.
yeah i did hear people talking shit about me from time to time behind my back and sometimes to my face.

almost roped during valentine's day in my senior year

came in late, missed a lot of days due to being and outcast and being depressed whenever i went in there, had basically no friends.
sat alone at lunch for the most part.

................. lol
For some reason at my school most of the absent people are just the popular kids

It rained on the 14th and I got my blazer and my fancy stuff soaked with mud I just wanted to go home and kill myself

being depressed whenever i went in there
That was more middle school for me. I started feeling uncomfortable on sunday afternoons because of the coming week, so I could only relax friday nights and saturdays.

It rained on the 14th and I got my blazer and my fancy stuff soaked with mud I just wanted to go home and kill myself
what’s more brutal is those damn prom and homecoming weeks cuz that’s something we can’t avoid much. i always rushed quickly to class to avoid seeing any proposals and always avoided going to the cafeteria

That was more middle school for me. I started feeling uncomfortable on sunday afternoons because of the coming week, so I could only relax friday nights and saturdays.
i skipped school to rot on 4chan at home sometimes.

Barely ever skipped as my parents took me to school.
my parents hated when i skipped. thats why i hid places to skip school. damn i hated that place. a low trust enviorment full of loud normies at 7am.

I fortunately had the exciting pro wrestling Monday night wars of WCW/NWO vs WWF Attitude Era to help me cope with high school as a Gen Xer.

Even had a pro wrestling high school cult at the time where we’d sit in the gym entryway during lunch and talk about what happened on the shows each week.

Other than that I just rotted at home and playing videogames.

Terrible

The absolute worst. Worse than middle school, worse than college.

A lot of knife fight's on the way home...

So I quit. Got a GED then got a scholarship then quit that too....

freshman year was online honestly sucked

i had friends back then so i enjoyed high school :feelsbadman:

Completely miserable except for one year

skipping school and rotmaxxing

That pretty much sums up my school years

not as bad as middle school where i literally had a guy who would constantly fuck with me and even attack me because he was fixated on how weird my face looked. In high school i did theater club and shit. I was basically surrounded by girls my age nearly every day and not one of them was ever interested in me. I asked out the only one I thought MIGHT have been and got rejected. That experience really cemented for me that I was never gonna have a GF. If you're socially awkward and ugly it doesn't matter how much you try to socialize, nobody gives a fuck about you or will ever text you or call you.

Normal i had some friends sometimes i was picked on, but then i just became invisible and dropped out, some people were nice to me tho

Normal i had some friends sometimes i was picked on, but then i just became invisible and dropped out, some people were nice to me tho
Also started skipping class alot in my last yearsthere

If you're socially awkward and ugly it doesn't matter how much you try to socialize, nobody gives a fuck about you or will ever text you or call you.
i agree i tried to socialize with many but most didn’t want anything to do with me not even fellow incels like me

, i just stalked my classmates on social media,
I had an unhealthy habit of doing this too.
None of my “friends” ever bothered texting me and when i tried to talk they would end the convo short.
All friends I had in middle school blocked me once high school started since they wanted to hang out with the cool kids. Brutal shit.

Overall my high school experience sucked.

What did you do in high school and how bad was it for you?
Tried jestermaxxing and tried to woo people by buying them shit and doing favours, did jack shit in the end and left me with zero friends and a a lighter wallet. Academics wise, I got As and Bs. Mostly a C student in mathematics and barely passed my required foreign language classes

What did you do at home and on weekends?
Jerk off and play video games, stalk my classmates on social media and realize how shit my life is

Fights, arguments and drama I hardly talk about it as I am not fond of school.

Actually highschool was not bad at all. I would even say it was pretty good all things considered, or at least in comparison to many other parts of my life. But university is where it all went downhill, extremely fast. That's when my life took a complete nosedive and I suffered (and still do suffer) greatly.

This basically. I had no friends and just rotted in my free time.

Talked to nobody, spent lunch period in the library so I can play games on the computer, got bullied, two older brothers went to prom but I didn't.

I got 4 hours of sleep each night, spent 99% of my time on vidya or myspace, and was mostly focused on grademogging my peers

Had few to no friends

I was the class clown, Jestermaxxed to the limit. I could make everyone laugh whether if it was making me into a clown or other people. I bullied the class teacher, a 40 year old infertile witch that tried to pick on everyone eventually I took us both out, she graded me so bad and bullied me too hell that i needed to retake the 8th grade again and she needed to leave the school. She had a perfectionism complex thats why she bullied people out of the class since 5th grade.

I also was the guy who helped out everyone. I had superb grades in the other schools and all the hoes always seeked out help in math and biology but never gave me something in return.

Due to only being on each school for 2 years on average I never made any friends. I also never really had time tbh and everyone was EXTREMLY individualistic. Everyone only gave a shit about themselves, the others could die in a cave, nobody cared.

The moment I finished high school I was only in contact with 4 other people but then corona hit and we lost each other, especially because i lost my phone and thus the contacts to them.

I found out 2 studied a meme degree thats worthless, 1 became a photographer (good luck to him in the age of AI and Smartphones) and the last one idk.

It was a living hell a lot of it I brought on myself but some of it was just because of my genetic incapabilities to function honestly I should have roped by then but if I can go back to the age of 12 and realize that I'm doomed and take the black pill at the age of 12 pre-puberty and I would have realized that I'm very limited and there's nothing I can do to really fit into this world and all I can really do is try to get in shape and read books and enjoy my hobbies and get a high-paying job or Money Max and then later on see if I should blow my brains out or not unfortunately I wasted those crucial years and now I'm totally fucked

I missed the lifestyle outside of high school (e.g. less responsibilities, playing more games, watching lots of animes, things seeming more novel/new/exciting, ..., etc), not high school itself. I was mostly an "average" student in terms of academics, but mostly specializing in the stem subjects (and then doing a hard stem degree which was sort of useless).

bad but at the time I think I enjoyed it. I was one of the friendless kids. Hung out with others at school but never outside. Didn't get invited to parties ever and never did much outside of school besides YouTube drama, Nintendo, app store games and reading reddit horror/ghost stories.

I had no purpose outside of school. It's a bit better now in hindsight

Horrible, either got bullied or ignored, nobody even cared when I stopped turning up for classes.

it was fun for the most part

Painful. None of the whores liked me, I found out in my sophomore year that my oneitis was a cum dumpster, which of course broke me, and the rest of high school I was just angry most of the time trying not to crack.

I was invisible to everyone no matter what I did. The friend groups had formed since before high school and I couldn’t do anything about that.

Tried making friends, tried act interested in other people, ask questions, be funny, ect. All the typical normie shit, but to no avail. It’s like people didn’t consider me an equal to them. After I realized that I won’t make friends, I just sticked to myself and then the tallest fuck started bullying me for that. Fuck him. Of course he was a sex-haver and went to a party every other week. i started to open my eyes back then and I gave up on academics. Mostly rotted and coped with my depression during my senior year. Barely passed high school.

Overall shit was very miserable but the sheer social ostracization I’ve experienced was the worst. Especially since I never did anything to deserve it. I wasn’t a weird kid. Just tried to make friends. Of course normiescum will run a freight train on you for the crime of being seen as creepy (read: ugly and short).