Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Apparently ranking foids is illegal now

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ld_mNw_8M&t=178s&ab_channel=7NEWSAustralia

Imagine living in cuck-stralia... You can't even call a woman unrapable because that's apparently sexist... Imagine what the government would do if they found out about 10% of the shit aussies post on here.
Keep in mind that these are school fucking boys, these aren't bureaucrats wasting tax-funded money, no, they are just young guys having a but of fun.

Mark my words in 10 years inceldom is going to get you real hard jailtime. Just how in France wolf whistling is illegal, so too will just talking about women be if you are an incel. I'd be very curious to see their photos, they're all probably sub 5s, foids would never react like that if those boys were chads.

Life in the gynocentric NATO states, oh well........

I dont go near women so i dont have to worry about being jailed.

Your stars are still invisible

Maybe try to manually set your username color to blue, then black to cyan. Maybe that will refresh the system

Funny enough, women most certainly rank (or at least mentally) all the men around them.

Funny enough, women most certainly rank (or at least mentally) all the men around them.
Yup it's a double standard, welcome to gynocentrism... Where some animals are more equal than the others

Imagine being such an ugly bitch that guys don't even want to rape you keke

Of course (((you))) would be the first to defend McNATO lol
In China you go to jail for even looking wrong way a noodle whore and theires 10000000000 cameras always watching sub 5 males you dumb ass

Australian schools must really have zero problems if boys using a vulgar term to rank women is the worst thing which happened in 15 years ... laughable

These are the times we live in. Mark Cuckerberg did the same thing and now's he's a billionaire. Though he was cursed with hapa kids so perhaps that's the universe's retribution

Meanwhile females can rate guys all they want and there's no issue

This is why I'm not participating in this shit world

Meanwhile females can rate guys all they want and there's no issue
They're allowed to rate us from
"Would allow to rape me
to
should just kill himself"

Women in anglo countries are rather ugly tbh
They're not wrong.

Women in anglo countries are rather ugly tbh
They're not wrong.
women in anglo countries be ogremaxxing

And they do it constantly.

Clown World gets more insane by the day.

They will not leave us alone.

It's definitely bizarre. There was a time when this was... not even a slap on the wrist. Just a "Please don't use that word!" and that would be it.

But now it warrants a huge police investigation. It's hard to believe it's even real.

Females love to claim we are unfuckable and untouchable, and torture us constantly by attacking our looks/height/dick size. But men ranking women is not allowed?

Haha sorry what the fuck?

I understand that if I was the foid being placed as "unrapeable" or an "object" I would not be over the moon

But in the first 5 seconds this incident is described as a "sex scandal"

I mean what the fuck, where is the SEX that took place?

The news in australia honestly may be the most cucked out of any country, I have actually not seen a countries media more gynocentric and man hating than australias, I even made a thread about this a little ago

Haha sorry what the fuck?

I understand that if I was the foid being placed as "unrapeable" or an "object" I would not be over the moon

But in the first 5 seconds this incident is described as a "sex scandal"

I mean what the fuck, where is the SEX that took place?

The news in australia honestly may be the most cucked out of any country, I have actually not seen a countries media more gynocentric and man hating than australias, I even made a thread about this a little ago

meanwhile foids rate all the guys they want on tiktok and in real life and nothing happens to them

Probably all sub 5 ethnics brutal if they were white chads no one would complain

Females love to claim we are unfuckable and untouchable, and torture us constantly by attacking our looks/height/dick size. But men ranking women is not allowed?
Destroy world government

meanwhile foids rate all the guys they want on tiktok and in real life and nothing happens to them
Yeah the news segment treats it like a heinous crime when this is stuff that honestly probably most people have done, I remember in my pre teens having sleepovers discussing what girls were hot or not, I think it was the use of the words "unrapeable" and "object" that truly landed them in hot water, of course though if genders were reversed nothing would have happened, the men labelled "unrapeable" would have just gotten bullied

If everyone's skeletons came out the closet there would be no one left standing. Society really is so pretentious isn't it.

Why are British women so ugly?
Vikings took all their attractive women away under their rule. Norman landlord ruling class hogged all the hot girls and then they developed into the present day upper classes of the UK.

If everyone's skeletons came out the closet there would be no one left standing. Society really is so pretentious isn't it.
Laws and fear / concept of Jail Inhibits Humans .

Hell would Break Loose If your actions wouldnt have consequences

Absolutely, thats what I was thinking about half of the time watching the video, forget the fact that rating people is something both genders do, but seriously if we could see everything behind closed doors, I mean theres stuff even I dont share on here

This

Make tiktoks instead (lesson learned)