Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids dressing like sluts should be illegal

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
Summers nearly here, so an absolute fuck ton of foids are going to wear clothes that expose more skin than they cover.
Hell, quite a few of them where I am have already started doing so.
And yet, these retards have the spine to get all triggered at men for staring at them.
They'll call these men "creeps", "weirdos", "perverts" or "potential rapists".

I mean, first off, they are the ones dressing all provocative, no shit that men are going to eye them up.
Last I checked, most men are straight, most men are not faggots, despite what the media tells us.
Second, how the hell do you expect men to respond to a nearly naked woman walking around outside?
And third: if they don't like it, they can cover up.
But they won't, they'll piss and moan about it, and start some kinda bullshit feminist rally about it.
Summer foids claim that they dress up like this because it's hot outside, or to make themselves look pretty, or because it's "empowering".
But really now, that's all a bunch of bullshit, they only dress that way to get attention from simps, normies and chads.

Foids dressing provocative in general should be classified as enticement, made illegal, and these foids should be labelled as sex offenders, and sent to prison.
If that were to happen, the prisons will be overflowing with foids.

Last edited:
I like that , i can see their legs , ass and tits

I like that , i can see their legs , ass and tits
Same, but if they catch you starting, they'll think your a creepy, weirdo, pervert.
Even though they are ones who are showing off their ASSets.

allah hu akbar brother, May allah punish those demons

Go to a nudist beach and take creepshots

All foids should wear the afghan face cages:

foids should be illegal

They will do anything for Chad/Tyrone.

Summers nearly here, so an absolute fuck ton of foids are going to wear clothes that expose more skin than they cover.
Hell, quite a few of them where I am have already started doing so.
And yet, these retards have the spine to get all triggered at men for staring at them.
They'll call these men "creeps", "weirdos", "perverts" or "potential rapists".

I mean, first off, they are the ones dressing all provocative, no shit that men are going to eye them up.
Last I checked, most men are straight, most men are not faggots, despite what the media tells us.
Second, how the hell do you expect men to respond to a nearly naked woman walking around outside?
And third: if they don't like it, they can cover up.
But they won't, they'll piss and moan about it, and start some kinda bullshit feminist rally about it.
Summer foids claim that they dress up like this because it's hot outside, or to make themselves look pretty, or because it's "empowering".
But really now, that's all a bunch of bullshit, they only dress that way to get attention from simps, normies and chads.

Foids dressing provocative in general should be classified as enticement, made illegal, and these foids should be labelled as sex offenders, and sent to prison.
If that were to happen, the prisons will be overflowing with foids.
Come to a West-German city. Here are so many sandniggers, they'll start the caliphate soon and sharia will become law. That means Burka for all foids. Always.

Come to a West-German city. Here are so many sandniggers, they'll start the caliphate soon and sharia will become law. That means Burka for all foids. Always.
based. Islamic Reich ftw

I like when hoes wear revealing clothing, but they shouldn;t get outraged when non-Chads also look at their asses.
Dumb whores, really.