Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A lot of you are actual scum

ElijahCel

ElijahCel

Banned
-
1000% - So are you, GrAY.
I've been at the thread where a newcomer guy said hello and tried to explain his situation and express his frustrations.

Most of "people" there began calling him fakecel (and apparently reported him in the best traditions of Soviet Russia) or just straight up started bullying him with nasty, poisonous words.

This is pure ragefuel. Incels here are reproducing the same disgusting behavior from normies and chads.

I guess most of you are AS FAKE and SCUMMY as the normies. You are no better

Last edited:
Fuck you nigga!

Post link to thread

Joined May 7, 2024 Posts 140

Post this in suggestions

Joined 2 and a half month before me, starts fkexing his rank on this pathetic forum.

I hope you'll drown in shit, degen scum
GrAy

What do you do on here besides threatening violence through a screen and acting tough on a forum full of genetic low tier men that arent capable of fighting other men like myself, just seems kind of contradictory to being on the forum unless of course you are just some edgy fakecel sexhaver that just wants to shitpost and mog on here (the most likely conclusion)

What do you do on here besides threatening violence through a screen and acting tough on a forum full of genetic low tier men that arent capable of fighting other men like myself, just seems kind of contradictory to being on the forum unless of course you are just some edgy fakecel sexhaver that just wants to shitpost and mog on here (the most likely conclusion)
I came here for compassion and "therapy". I always tried to be kind and thoughtful in my previous answers, you can check it out.

But now I'm sure that you're scum and worse than any retarded normie could ever be

But now I'm sure that you're scum and worse than any retarded normie could ever be
Why don’t you disable your account and go to reddit then?

He admitted being able to get dates and having a 5-6 face. He will ascend eventually, if he already didnt.
You'll make him rope unironically retards with your bullying, don't you understand that?

I do not doubt that user's suffering and pain. But the thing is, I wish this forum was just for subhuman truecels like me. He has had dates in the past, he's not a truecel. There are ''incel-lite'' and ''incel-like'' communities where he would fit better.

People reacted negatively to him because he has had more success than most users here. .is is a special forum precisely because it's a place where people can truly understand your suffering when you tell them something like ''I'm a 30 yo KHHDV and I want to kill myself to make the pain stop''.

If that guy managed to get dates, he could manage more. He could ascend.

"Le inkwell has bad persoynality" :soy:
I came here for compassion and "therapy". I always tried to be kind and thoughtful in my previous answers, you can check it out.
disney classic GIF

You started attacking people like myself in the other thread that didnt do anything but express their opinion not even really directed at you

Why don’t you disable your account and go to reddit then?
I fucking think about that. You're unironically the spawn of Reddit.
But I'll go to more adequate spaces then

You're not better. I've read some of your replies.
If all these maggots who shame you appeared irl in front of me, I'd crush their low iq ugly skulls with a hammer. Wagner style.

Don't even waste your time on them, they're insects, they're anti-human scum.

Welcome, brother :3
hope you don't hurt yourself too bad from your high horse. You are not better than anyone you claim to be superior to if you continue to write like that.

"Le inkwell has bad persoynality" :soy:

disney classic GIF

You started attacking people like myself in the other thread that didnt do anything but express their opinion not even really directed at you
"We dindu nuffin"
You started bullying

You're not better. I've read some of your replies.

hope you don't hurt yourself too bad from your high horse. You are not better than anyone you claim to be superior to if you continue to write like that.
I typed it out of pure rage. And know what? I stand by these words, so don't try to moralfag here.
Scum deserves the hammer, rope and everything else

I worked many years and meet many people and many normies are bullies especially towards people they perceive as inferior.

Also, why do you seek compassion and "therapy" in places like these and not somewhere in real life?
We don't even know who hides behind the screen in online forums.
Maybe many users are infiltrators from places like IT or just are mentally ill.

I worked many years and meet many people and many normies are bullies especially towards people they perceive as inferior.

Also, why do you seek compassion and "therapy" in places like these and not somewhere in real life?
We don't even know who hides behind the screen in online forums.
Maybe many users are infiltrators from places like IT or just are mentally ill.
Thank you for the adequate answer.
I know that normies love bullying, I've pointed out in my post that most here are as bad as normies.
They just bully not on the base of appearance and wealth, but over color of your nickname and other shit (like how dare this mentalcel guy from that thread get a date? Moooods, ban him!1!1)

I've been seeking therapy and compassion for many years now, there's nothing irl.

I typed it out of pure rage. And know what? I stand by these words, so don't try to moralfag here.
Scum deserves the hammer, rope and everything else
Doesnt make it or you better :lul:

I've been seeking therapy and compassion for many years now, there's nothing irl.
Personally I noticed that the more someone is/was bullied, disrespected, humiliated, made fun off, the less he can offer compassion etc.
If you have been treated like trash your whole life, you will eventually become bitter.

Having a laugh here at people talking shit about me behind my back. Why didnt you @ me?

AI generated post

I've been at the thread where a newcomer guy said hello and tried to explain his situation and express his frustrations.

Most of "people" there began calling him fakecel (and apparently reported him in the best traditions of Soviet Russia) or just straight up started bullying him with nasty, poisonous words.

This is pure ragefuel. Incels here are reproducing the same disgusting behavior from normies and chads.

i agree we complain we have nobody yet we are literally TURNING DOWN OUR OWN KIND

Not our fault you chug soylent ten times a day and are this sensitive

Dnr

Sensitive little pussy