Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I tried to wageslave but now I realize that it's illegal to work a lot

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel
★★
It's crazy how almost everything is illegal and impossible for a truecel.

I wanted to work 10-12h a day such that I can save more money but now I learned that this is illegal in europe.

You're supposed to work your 40 hours a week, enjoy time with friends and family and live a normal life. As a truecel I'd rather work 12h a day and then take several months off in the future. But of course once again they won't allow a truecel to have that either. You're supposed to work your 7-8 hours a day and then just feel sad for the remaining 8 hours and take a max of 4-5 weeks of holidays per year.

You could work the same amount of hours but only work 8 months instead of 12. And most expenses are fixed and they will stay the same no matter the number of hours per day. This way every hour of extra time will be worth way more than the first 6 hours. The first 6 hours are just there to stay alive, pay rent, pay health insurance and so on, they just cover all the expenses such that you can continue to wageslave every day. After the 6th hour, every remaining hour will be worth way more, but of course a truecel isn't even allowed to make money. No high paid career, and no connections and IQ for a self employed job either.
Society really set the goal to make it maximally hard for a truecel to get out of wageslaving hell.

Can’t you get a second job?

If you are really dedicated then you can also work on saturday

Can’t you get a second job?
If you are really dedicated then you can also work on saturday
It is illegal to work more than x number of hours. In Germany that is 48h per week and it doesn't matter if you have multiple jobs. And if you have a job that has 40 hours per week then it's hard to get exactly another 8 hours from a second job, so realistically you will always be quite a bit below the 48 hours.

It is illegal to work more than x number of hours. In Germany that is 48h per week and it doesn't matter if you have multiple jobs. And if you have a job that has 40 hours per week then it's hard to get exactly another 8 hours from a second job, so realistically you will always be quite a bit below the 48 hours.
If you work offers work on saturday then you can also work on saturday to get the other 8 hours

You can easily work illegally in warehouses and places like that. Or working online.

You're supposed to work your 40 hours a week, enjoy time with friends and family and live a normal life
40 HOURS ALREADY FEEL LIKE TOTAL SLAVERY. I never worked a long term serious job but when i tried it felt like it was draining my soul. Imagine being incel and wagecucking.

40 HOURS ALREADY FEEL LIKE TOTAL SLAVERY. I never worked a long term serious job but when i tried it felt like it was draining my soul. Imagine being incel and wagecucking.
My whole existance feels like slavery on a loosh farm.

It's crazy how almost everything is illegal and impossible for a truecel.

I wanted to work 10-12h a day such that I can save more money but now I learned that this is illegal in europe.

You're supposed to work your 40 hours a week, enjoy time with friends and family and live a normal life. As a truecel I'd rather work 12h a day and then take several months off in the future. But of course once again they won't allow a truecel to have that either. You're supposed to work your 7-8 hours a day and then just feel sad for the remaining 8 hours and take a max of 4-5 weeks of holidays per year.

You could work the same amount of hours but only work 8 months instead of 12. And most expenses are fixed and they will stay the same no matter the number of hours per day. This way every hour of extra time will be worth way more than the first 6 hours. The first 6 hours are just there to stay alive, pay rent, pay health insurance and so on, they just cover all the expenses such that you can continue to wageslave every day. After the 6th hour, every remaining hour will be worth way more, but of course a truecel isn't even allowed to make money. No high paid career, and no connections and IQ for a self employed job either.
Society really set the goal to make it maximally hard for a truecel to get out of wageslaving hell.
in east asia its the opposite they make u work basically 12 hours a day with one day off in the whole week its so horrible u either have to be workaholic or hikikomori theres no option to be inbetween