Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "YoU hAVe a gOoD LiFe InKy, ThErE aRe kiDs In AfrICa StaRvIng"

Starving isn't that bad as long as you don't develop serious health problems from it.
I had to starve for wrestling tournaments

Its better to be a starving african and loved than be forced to LDAR in a 1st world country unloved

Good point. I doubt normies want to live in prison for the rest of their lives.
Yeah unless you are ultra Tyrone you can fuck the foid prison guards, if chad cant even survive prison imagine how much worse it would be for incels who couldnt survive school bullying.

Yeah unless you are ultra Tyrone you can fuck the foid prison guards, if chad cant even survive prison imagine how much worse it would be for incels who couldnt survive school bullying.
Solitary confinement in a tiny dark cell without windows and daily torture for the rest of your life would fulfill all the points in this list. But I guess that person would be "doing well in life" jfl

Some of those starving Africans will actually ascend. Some, no doubt, already have. Whereas I will never ascend. They definitely have a better life than me.

Last edited:
Scumciety when foid is suicidal:*Cares and does everything to help her*

Scumciety when men are suicidal:"ITS HIS FAULT!!" "You have a great life as long as you have a roof"
Its even more brutal when you have foid sister and you see how your parents threat her compared to you . :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

Its even more brutal when you have foid sister and you see how your parents threat her compared to you . :feelsrope: :cryfeels:
This shit happened to me even though I have no sister, I was the brother thrown under the bus

Francis Ngannou was one of those kids in africa starving.

Does that mean we have it better than people like him :lul:

Not to mention how there is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT incels in Africa. In every hierarchy there is a man at the very bottom. Imagine being starving AND incel. Oh wait, that's too common.

Like i dont give a fuck hope they starve

Like i dont give a fuck hope they starve

IMG 3502

Any platitude that comes off as 'You should be thankful you have a roof over your head and aren't starving!' is essentially telling you should be grateful for being alive since food/shelter are things you need to survive so they're basically telling you to be grateful for not being dead. Which means this saying comes off more like a coercive threat than anything else.
This is no different from bootlickers telling you if you don't work you don't get to eat. At that point it sounds like you live in a dystopia.

Last edited:
Any platitude that comes off as 'You should be thankful you have a roof over your head and aren't starving!' is essentially telling you should be grateful for being alive since food/shelter are things you need to survive so they're basically telling you to be grateful for not being dead. Which means this saying comes off more like a coercive threat than anything else.
This is no different from bootlickers telling you if you don't work you don't get to eat.
The normies who give us that advice, that same logic can be applied in a prison cell.

I hate when normies give us this advice to make our lives look good because we arent starving African kids and make it look like its impossible for 1st world incels to be depressed while meanwhile there are people in Africa having a wife and kids while living in huts while I rot in my bed, I would much rather live in a 3rd world country and be loved than live in a 1st world country and be suffer from being single. When normies want to make us not be depressed they give us this list.
View attachment 1155956
"signs you are doing well in life: 1. you need food to survive"

"signs you are doing well in life: 1. you need food to survive"
It should be

Signs you are doing well in life
1. You are black
2. You get pussy
3. You have a loving gf

It should be

Signs you are doing well in life
1. You are black
2. You get pussy
3. You have a loving gf
you strangely like talking about black men all the time tbh

I hate when normies give us this advice to make our lives look good because we arent starving African kids and make it look like its impossible for 1st world incels to be depressed while meanwhile there are people in Africa having a wife and kids while living in huts while I rot in my bed, I would much rather live in a 3rd world country and be loved than live in a 1st world country and be suffer from being single. When normies want to make us not be depressed they give us this list.
View attachment 1155956
You don't need to feel bad for those subhumans, even if they are starving they are having more sex than any time in history (7+ TFR in every African shithole is a testament to this)

View attachment 1155956
Ok why there isn't you are healthy? Not begin sick is pretty important
Anyway I would prefer to be a rich in celebration than being a 3 world country nigger but loved by my village