Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "YoU hAVe a gOoD LiFe InKy, ThErE aRe kiDs In AfrICa StaRvIng"

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I hate when normies give us this advice to make our lives look good because we arent starving African kids and make it look like its impossible for 1st world incels to be depressed while meanwhile there are people in Africa having a wife and kids while living in huts while I rot in my bed, I would much rather live in a 3rd world country and be loved than live in a 1st world country and be suffer from being single. When normies want to make us not be depressed they give us this list.
572b2d678d4b455db171b9a4e7ec503f 1

Last edited:
I hate when normies give us this advice to make our lives look good because we arent starving African kids and make it look like its impossible for 1st world incels to be depressed while meanwhile there are people in Africa having a wife and kids while living in huts while I rot in my bed, I would much rather live in a 3rd world country and be loved than live in a 1st world country and be suffer from being single.
And then theres 3rdworldcels, incels in third world, double brutality.

First world starbucks feminists should stop doing anything because there are women in developing world countries that are literal sex slaves. Two can play that game. See what happens when you apply that same idiotic logic to something else?

Last edited:
First world starbucks feminists should stop doing anything because there are women in developing world countries that are literal sex slaves. Two can play that game.
They should be sent to a taliban controlled country because they want to protect foids right?

And then theres 3rdworldcels, incels in third world, double brutality.
Rarity. Third worlders lack the inhibitions of whites, so they usually just rape their foids. Pajeets are the racial kings of rape

Rarity. Third worlders lack the inhibitions of whites, so they usually just rape their foids. Pajeets are the racial kings of rape
You are talking with one, but im too autistic, too much of a weakling and well off for raype so:feelsUnreal: (extremely high inhib)

Arent the most depressed people in the West white foids? They take toons of anti depressants
U are right , that logic " you should be happy cause u are not starving African kid" could be used for litteraly every single person living in the West

You are talking with one, but im too autistic and well off for raype so:feelsUnreal:
@Chudpreet is one too, and as far as I know, he hasn't raped anybody. Good jeets exist, they're just few and far between

I hate when normies give us this advice to make our lives look good because we arent starving African kids and make it look like its impossible for 1st world incels to be depressed while meanwhile there are people in Africa having a wife and kids while living in huts while I rot in my bed, I would much rather live in a 3rd world country and be loved than live in a 1st world country and be suffer from being single. When normies want to make us not be depressed they give us this list.
View attachment 1155956
You could be in a prison cell and have these needs met

They should be sent to a taliban controlled country because they want to protect foids right?
Applying the same logic they use to their own beliefs makes it clear how stupid they sound.

it`s like saying to someone with one arm that atleast you don`t have none it`s a shit argument

In my case, im spic, not jeet.
Good spics exist too. Allen, Texas proved this. Le baste minorities do exist, they're just super fucking rare

In my case, im spic, not jeet.
I was just about to ask if you were curry lmao. I was under the impression you were probably LatAm.
@
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet is one too, and as far as I know, he hasn't raped anybody.
I was just about to make a joke and imply I have, but figured that would be taken the wrong way by lurking fedfaggots :feelskek:

Last edited:
Good jeets exist, they're just few and far between
Extremely few and far between. Even in blackpill and RW spaces online, I find most jeets insufferable. Self-aware truly blackpilled curries are based though

Typical bluepilled shit normies are told to deliberately downplay problems people may have in life.

When i was in college for the first time, there was milf in her 40s she taught some unimportant crap and she said similar stuff like
"Never give up, even if you're in the coffin it's still isn't over"

Extremely few and far between. Even in blackpill and RW spaces online, I find most jeets insufferable. Self-aware truly blackpilled curries are based though
No wonder all the tele channels I've been in have a strict no-baste-minority rule. It's a shame, I'd like to think of myself as one of the more dedicated NS types

I was just about to ask if you were curry lmao. I was under the impression you were probably LatAm.

200.gif
Specifically hondurancel (being short,non NT femenine features, sucking ass at soccer in here is beyond brutal)

Typical bluepilled shit normies are told to deliberately downplay problems people may have in life.

When i was in college for the first time, there was milf in her 40s she taught some unimportant crap and she said similar stuff like
"Never give up, even if you're in the coffin it's still isn't over"
Lifefuel for incels that are buried alive. You can still make get laid even when you're 6 foot underground, you hear that? A woman said it so it must be true. :feelsclown:

No wonder all the tele channels I've been in have a strict no-baste-minority rule. It's a shame, I'd like to think of myself as one of the more dedicated NS types
I used to dislike this as well but it makes sense when given some thought. If white nats can't even gatekeep their movement, how can they expect to gatekeep a nation? Additionally, many "sympathetic nons" are really just LARPing racemixer aspirants trying to secure their position in a future white ethnostate. They aren't truly self-hating like us, but are rather LARPers who believe their own ethnicities to be white/Aryan (ex: the LatAms who LARP as "pyoor Iberian" and the curroids who LARP as "pyoor Aryean saar!")

Specifically hondurancel (being short,non NT femenine features, sucking ass at soccer in here is beyond brutal)
I was guessing Brazil ngl, since a lot of TCC members seem to be from there

View attachment 1155956
Out of jokes, is must be the most ignorant generation calling themselves smart, the world have nothing to see like they see it

I used to dislike this as well but it makes sense when given some thought. If white nats can't even gatekeep their movement, how can they expect to gatekeep a nation? Additionally, many "sympathetic nons" are really just LARPing racemixer aspirants trying to secure their position in a future white ethnostate. They aren't truly self-hating like us, but are rather LARPers who believe their own ethnicities to be white/Aryan (ex: the LatAms who LARP as "pyoor Iberian" and the curroids who LARP as "pyoor Aryean saar!")
I fucking HATE those types. You're also describing a lot of the brown groypers I've met. Even though Nick the Spic is decently based from what I've seen, his fanbase is pure zoomer cancer. I'd be doing a lot better if I was white, but I'm not, and I refuse to lie to myself that I am, lying's a Jewish behavior. The yids stole that simple bliss from me. They're lower than rats.

I fucking HATE those types. You're also describing a lot of the brown groypers I've met. Even though Nick the Spic is decently based from what I've seen, his fanbase is pure zoomer cancer. I'd be doing a lot better if I was white, but I'm not, and I refuse to lie to myself that I am, lying's a Jewish behavior. The yids stole that simple bliss from me. They're lower than rats.
Btw, you jeet, spic or abdullah?

Yeah, I hate that normie logic too. Sure, I'm glad I'm not starving for food and water, but I'm still sex starved, touch starved, and intimacy starved. Everything is relative. Just because I have it better than some people in the absolute worst conditions doesn't mean I have a good life. If you feel like a lonely loser it's because you live a shitty life that is not worth celebrating. Normies would off themselves if they had to live like us for a week.

Arent the most depressed people in the West white foids? They take toons of anti depressants
U are right , that logic " you should be happy cause u are not starving African kid" could be used for litteraly every single person living in the West
Scumciety when foid is suicidal:*Cares and does everything to help her*

Scumciety when men are suicidal:"ITS HIS FAULT!!" "You have a great life as long as you have a roof"

Yeah, I hate that normie logic too. Sure, I'm glad I'm not starving for food and water, but I'm still sex starved, touch starved, and intimacy starved. Everything is relative. Just because I have it better than some people in the absolute worst conditions doesn't mean I have a good life. If you feel like a lonely loser it's because you live a shitty life that is not worth celebrating. Normies would off themselves if they had to live like us for a week.
Funny how those same normies wouldnt give a foid that same shit

I fucking HATE those types.
Same, which is why I can't blame WNs who'd rather have their spaces completely free of ethnics. It's hard to tell whether an ethnic is truly sympathetic or not 'till he's proven himself.
You're also describing a lot of the brown groypers I've met. Even though Nick the Spic is decently based from what I've seen, his fanbase is pure zoomer cancer.
JFL yeah, I think LatinxCoomer (LatinoZoomer) is a particularly famous example.

As for Nick's identity, he's only 25% Mexican. He'd pass under the Nuremberg race laws, especially since most Mexicans have a good deal of Iberian ancestry (about half I think)

Incels in here are relatively rare, spics here are low inhib as shit, if they cant be sexhaver they just rape or kill the foid.(but not at jeet levels)

Funny how those same normies wouldnt give a foid that same shit
I know. The double standards are crazy. If an incel complains he is lonely, they say that nobody owes you a relationship and to just put yourself out there and build a social life. Essentially just pull yourself up by your bootstraps which we know doesn't work anyway. If it's a foid though, they say, you are worthy of love queen! Even if it's a fat foid they will say you don't need to self improve, find someone that loves you the way you are. I hate how foids get everything handed to them with no effort and then deny their privelege.

I know. The double standards are crazy. If an incel complains he is lonely, they say that nobody owes you a relationship and to just put yourself out there and build a social life. Essentially just pull yourself up by your bootstraps which we know doesn't work anyway. If it's a foid though, they say, you are worthy of love queen! Even if it's a fat foid they will say you don't need to self improve, find someone that loves you the way you are. I hate how foids get everything handed to them with no effort and then deny their privelege.
Same

Same, which is why I can't blame WNs who'd rather have their spaces completely free of ethnics. It's hard to tell whether an ethnic is truly sympathetic or not 'till he's proven himself.

JFL yeah, I think LatinxCoomer (LatinoZoomer) is a particularly famous example.

As for Nick's identity, he's only 25% Mexican. He'd pass under the Nuremberg race laws, especially since most Mexicans have a good deal of Iberian ancestry (about half I think)
It's just a shame that it doesn't really leave anywhere for sympathetic nons to congregate and brainstorm on their own. Also, Nick's 25%? He looks more like he's part Spaniard than Mexican. Was LatinoZoomer a user here? I'll look him up, this oughta be good :feelshaha:

Male entitlement = toxic and misogynistic
Female entitlement = brave and empowering

Holes deserve everything handed to them on a silver effort with no effort of their own put into it. Because they just do okay? Don't question it or else you're a big bad inkwell.

Life is good because there are kids in Africa starving.

Male entitlement = toxic and misogynistic
Female entitlement = brave and empowering

Holes deserve everything handed to them on a silver effort with no effort of their own put into it. Because they just do okay? Don't question it or else you're a big bad inkwell.
Yep. That's how it is. Only an idiot bluepiller could see how things are and not question it or hate it.

It's just a shame that it doesn't really leave anywhere for sympathetic nons to congregate and brainstorm on their own.
The brutal truth is that actually sympathetic nons like you and I are too few in number to matter :fuk: But we do have incels.is :feelsthink:
Was LatinoZoomer a user here? I'll look him up, this oughta be good :feelshaha:
I've heard he considered registering here, but no, he's not a user on this site. He's best known as a tiktoker who was active on RWtok in the early 2020s

I’d rather be a Ukrainian man right now then this current life

I've heard he considered registering here, but no, he's not a user on this site. He's best known as a tiktoker who was active on RWtok in the early 2020s
Was he that guy that got arrested for threatening Turning Point?

Suffering is suffering and shouldn't be compared tbh

Starving isn't that bad as long as you don't develop serious health problems from it.