Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You will be happier if you turn your life to God

That clip is absolutely hilarious. The funny thing is that I literally just watched that Rehab Room Video around a week ago. It made my bust out laughing when that scene came on. Savvy Guy/Oreoman is a based content creator and he's very relatable. As he says, "If things aren't working out for you, just sit on your ass and do nothin. Eat a burger and stare at a wall."
Is that the hail Satan guy? I want to sub his stuff. He's the real deal.

That clip is absolutely hilarious. The funny thing is that I literally just watched that Rehab Room Video around a week ago. It made my bust out laughing when that scene came on. Savvy Guy/Oreoman is a based content creator and he's very relatable. As he says, "If things aren't working out for you, just sit on your ass and do nothin. Eat a burger and stare at a wall."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gz1Nk9hLc4

Dnr

God made me a genetic trash autistic so I hate him

I don’t think even God would love me.

"Realize that your inceldom isn't a punishment, it is an opportunity. It is an opportunity for you to realize that there are other things in life than sex."

If you are so proud of your inceldom then GTFO OFF THIS FORUM CHRISTCUCK!!:lasereyes::feelsree:

@Clavicus Vile

Very ironic with you having anime profile picture. Genuine fundamentalist Christianity prohibits that.

Look at our modern world, look at how the world pushes evil as good and rebukes good. The sexual "revolution" was a mistake that really took us off the path that God wants for us. At first you may feel like you are missing out, but ultimately the road you wish you were on leads only to destruction. In these times we need to turn to God and thank him for allowing us to even live to the point. Realize that your inceldom isn't a punishment, it is an opportunity. It is an opportunity for you to realize that there are other things in life than sex. It is an opportunity to realize that love is greater than lust. It is an opportunity to be thankful that God has helped you stay chaste until you find your life partner. But in order to do that you need to have a positive change of heart and mind- and this is only possible with God's grace. You will inexplicably become more kind, more sociable, more eager to take care of yourself, more appreciative of what you do have, and most of all more loving when you accept God's love. I recommend you all to read Luke and Acts. Try and focus on Jesus' otherworldly love and realize that He wants the best for all of us ultimately. Realize that the God, reality itself, came in the flesh to serve you and help remove the debt of your sin so that you can have life everlasting. Please forgive others and yourselves.

You are worthy of love and you are already loved by God, if you want to feel that love, you need to accept it. True faith comes from reading the Bible, so I suggest you at least read Luke and Acts. Pray for faith and repentance so you can understand His love. When you pray, I recommend to not use mental imagery or try to place yourself into situations, you may open yourself up to spiritual attacks. I pray that God will lead you all to His love.

Saar, it's illegal to hoard that much copium.

God isn’t real. He was made up for money and to control the weak minded. If I was really made in his image, then he’s a pretty shitty fucking artist. He gave me a tiny body, a boring face, and no social skills. He should’ve given me stats that his other creations admired but no. He gave them everything and me nothing.

There is no after life. Nothing you do matters. And just think about it for a bit. Are you really good with being conscious for an ETERNITY after death. You’ve at most lived a couple decades. That’s pretty long right? You think 5 TRILLION years down the line you’re not gonna get bored and tired by then? I’m sick of life already and I’ve been here for only around 2 decades. Eternity is INFINITELY longer than 5 trillion years remember that. You don’t go anywhere when you die. You simply don’t exist anymore.

Look at our modern world, look at how the world pushes evil as good and rebukes good. The sexual "revolution" was a mistake that really took us off the path that God wants for us. At first you may feel like you are missing out, but ultimately the road you wish you were on leads only to destruction. In these times we need to turn to God and thank him for allowing us to even live to the point. Realize that your inceldom isn't a punishment, it is an opportunity. It is an opportunity for you to realize that there are other things in life than sex. It is an opportunity to realize that love is greater than lust. It is an opportunity to be thankful that God has helped you stay chaste until you find your life partner. But in order to do that you need to have a positive change of heart and mind- and this is only possible with God's grace. You will inexplicably become more kind, more sociable, more eager to take care of yourself, more appreciative of what you do have, and most of all more loving when you accept God's love. I recommend you all to read Luke and Acts. Try and focus on Jesus' otherworldly love and realize that He wants the best for all of us ultimately. Realize that the God, reality itself, came in the flesh to serve you and help remove the debt of your sin so that you can have life everlasting. Please forgive others and yourselves.

You are worthy of love and you are already loved by God, if you want to feel that love, you need to accept it. True faith comes from reading the Bible, so I suggest you at least read Luke and Acts. Pray for faith and repentance so you can understand His love. When you pray, I recommend to not use mental imagery or try to place yourself into situations, you may open yourself up to spiritual attacks. I pray that God will lead you all to His love.
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. Don't listen to the stupid faggots on here that don't even know what Christianity is. They think it's just a cope, when it is anything but.

kys faggot