Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Welcome to life! Please select mode

SupremeFroggy

SupremeFroggy

166cm (5'5.5") neurodivergent
-
  • Developer mode
    Your character is a foid. You can cheat, alter your environment according to your desires, and of course even edit the source code. Free will at its finest!
  • Tutorial mode
    Your character is Chad. Very easy, your path is ready-made and you never have to put much effort in anything. God mode available, enjoy!
  • Normal mode
    Your character is a random male. You may face a few difficulties, but if you're not too hard to please then you'll still have a great time!
  • Elite mode
    You play as an incel. A lot of struggling is to be expected, success is only a matter of luck. You must love challenges and have a strong stomach!
    • Nightmare option
      For our most demanding players, here comes the truecel! Dice are extremely loaded and you basically can't win. Optional FPS mini-game when quitting (ensures you get into our hall of fame).
  • Spectator mode
    You may want to be a mere observer. Then this neurodivergent male character will perfectly suit you!

I should have picked tutorial mode before I was born :feelsrope:

<ul>
<b>Giga Nightmare mode</b>
You are a truecel but you're environment is a literal shithole(3rd world country), your success rate is 0.00000000000000000000000000001%.
</ul>

I must have been a awful person in my previous life to end up with Nightmare/Spectator mode now

do foids really have it easier than chad?

i thought being chad was the best there is, noy being dumbstinkyfoid

And here I thought picking hard option and beating the game would make me cool

I personally think that hot and average women have it easier than Chad, but unattractive or (normally) ugly women have it harder than Chad, but easier than male normies. Disfigured/disabled women probably have it harder than normies in total, even if attaining sex should still be easy, but obtaining a relationship probably isn't. Not sure where I would put "below average" women, probably about the same as Chad.

i thought being chad was the best there is, noy being dumbstinkyfoid
Both are very similar, but feminism makes it easier and easier for all foids over time.

• Developer mode
    Your character is a foid. You can cheat, alter your environment according to your desires, and of course even edit the source code. Free will at its finest!
  • Tutorial mode
    Your character is Chad. Very easy, your path is ready-made and you never have to put much effort in anything. God mode available, enjoy!
  • Normal mode
    Your character is a random male. You may face a few difficulties, but if you're not too hard to please then you'll still have a great time!
  • Elite mode
    You play as an incel. A lot of struggling is to be expected, success is only a matter of luck. You must love challenges and have a strong stomach!
    • Nightmare option
      For our most demanding players, here comes the truecel! Dice are extremely loaded and you basically can't win. Optional FPS mini-game when quitting (ensures you get into our hall of fame).
  • Spectator mode
    You may want to be a mere observer. Then this neurodivergent male character will perfectly suit you!
I choose the nightmare option.

I choose Tutorial mode

developer mode

The spectator role defines my present condition decently. It beats Nightmare Mode but it does grow lonely and dismal at times. My mental aberration has pulled me through the years with relative ease.

i can't even participate in life from disability, spectator mode it is

Honestly everyone of us wishes he were a chad, however being a normie nowadays is synonymous with being a simp. So between incel and normie I'd still choose being an incel.

Use the height and ethnicity sliders to further refine your playing experience!