Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad literally just playing life on easy mode

L

Lurker666

Greycel
I have befriended a chad at school and the more I talk to him the more I realize just how much hes playing on tutorial mode.

1. He already has a rich family and as such never had any financial struggles

2. He is blessed genetically in every single way possible, 6,2 tall, perfect looks, the only non perfect thing is that hes ADD but even that doesnt matter apparently

3. He is literally a model, he actually makes good money of of it. He gets paid for nothing but looking good

4. He constantly gets chased by girls, not matter how he treats them, actually to a point where he says it gets annoying.

The only thing seperating him from the regular chad is that he isnt hypergamous, he has had a girlfriend for quite some time now and rejects everyone else.

This is such a gigantic blackpill, some girl literally rejected someone just to try and get with this chad

Only cool thing is that he doesnt bully or pity me, he sees me as kind of an equal, you probably dont care about stuff like this when youre this far up.

I have befriended a chad at school and the more I talk to him the more I realize just how much hes playing on tutorial mode.

2. He is blessed genetically in every single way possible, 6,2 tall, perfect looks, the only non perfect thing is that hes ADD but even that doesnt matter apparently

3. He is literally a model, he actually makes good money of of it. He gets paid for nothing but looking good

4. He constantly gets chased by girls, not matter how he treats them, actually to a point where he says it gets annoying.

The only thing seperating him from the regular chad is that he isnt hypergamous, he has had a girlfriend for quite some time now and rejects everyone else.

This is such a gigantic blackpill, some girl literally rejected someone just to try and get with this chad

Only cool thing is that he doesnt bully or pity me, he sees me as kind of an equal, you probably dont care about stuff like this when youre this far up.
Normies are worse than chads.

Chad in question:

Only cool thing is that he doesnt bully or pity me, he sees me as kind of an equal, you probably dont care about stuff like this when youre this far up
Yeah normies tend to be more bitter

The only thing this chad bullies is fat foids which is pretty based ngl

They literally play life in story mode.

They literally play life in story mode.
You still have to do decisions there, he just lets everything come to him, even his girlfriend approached him first he didnt have to do anything

But im sure this is due to his wonderful personality

Yeah it was pretty much the same for my giga Chad childhood best friend.

He had so many hoes blowing up his phone he would use me as a kind of telephone operator to talk to them when he was off getting food or taking a BW Muttcel a.k.a a massive shit. :feelskek:

water wet

Yeah it was pretty much the same for my giga Chad childhood best friend.

He had so many hoes blowing up his phone he would use me as a kind of telephone operator to talk to them when he was off getting food or taking a BW Muttcel a.k.a a massive shit. :feelskek:
Being friends with a chad is an absolutely brutal blackpill i know

Imagine getting so much female attention that it becomes annoying. I literally cannot imagine getting any female attention, let alone too much. That's some real suicidefuel right there.

They do, they need to kick down in order to feel better, if youre already a demi-god you dont care about that
100% this norms can't compete with Chads, and take it out on us. They think they are superior to us, but not inferior to Chad. They exaggerate their place in society.