Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Roasties are scum

norcel

norcel

Recruit
★★★
So I'm called in to this meeting at work. Now I work in a different location than my colleagues, so I never see them. Naturally I'm asked to introduce myself to the people there(even though they should introduce themselves to me kek). I awkwardly try to make eye contact with everyone theree, cause social retardation.

Anyways, as my gaze meets the only person I have conversed with in the room - this used up cunt of a roastie - she proceeds to say: "Yeah, I know him TEEEEHEEEEE", as if to point out how uncomfortable I am. Worst thing is this girl knows I have no social confidence whatsoever, yet still decides to humiliate me in front of everyone.

Roasties have no conscience, they hate you and they will make your already shit life a hell. It's ovER.

Happened to me once, she probably talked to you out of pity or something kek

At least a girl noticed you :feelsautistic:

i fucking hate young femoid colleagues, pure sui fuel. fucking cunts

Roasties are pure, literal scum

Femoids are unclean, possessed creatures. Well, they behave themselves like that most of the time.

She wasn't humiliating you. She was trying to ease the situtation.