Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill We don't even get the chance

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
"Just be yourself " "Get a hobby " "Work on yourself " "Be confident "

I am sure everyone here is tired of hearing such "advice." The question is, how can all of this benefit us if we don't even get the opportunity to offer ourselves? Foids basically ignore us right away, we can't even introduce ourselves most of the time. When guys like us try to start a conversation with a female, they just ignore us, even with the most simple and innocent approach, with no second thoughts...

"Don't rush it."

I've never sought to escalate things since I don't have the opportunity to do so....

I'm confident that sex havers will never comprehend us because they live in an entirely different universe. They refuse to admit that they are fortunate and do not face the same challenges as we do.

Soyciety's over

Fucking I want extreme mass migration you filthy gentiles stop being racist get a fucking job make me rich and don’t be right wing

Fucking I want extreme mass migration you filthy gentiles stop being racist get a fucking job make me rich and don’t be right wing
:feelsseriously:

They want to believe they have accomplished something because the reality would be for them too much to handle. You know how fragile they are.

All ive known throughout my life is isolation.

Finally this kike faggot got banned.