Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ATTENTION, IT CUCKS AND ROASTIES WHO ARE LURKING HERE

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Captain
★★★★
I make sure to insult every roastie's unattractive feature when they tweet shit about short/unattractive men. Every single one of you roasties know how much it hurts your ego, when your called ugly. You roasties tell us that we should get therapy
To overcome trauma and downplay our struggles yet, you foids chimpout whenever, someone mentions your weight or nose. I will keep keep bullying roasties online, and there's nothing you can do about it, you useless cunts. :smonk:
Seethe and cope.

You are doing a public service for us all. You are helping to balance out evil and good. Keep up the excellent work brocel!

Based. Make sure to catfish larp as a Chad when you do it too. Steal photos from looksmax.org.

I put it on my resumé as community service that I volunteer to harass stuck up whores online.

A lot more fun and valuable to society than planting trees or picking up litter some cuck shit like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back