Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ranking the different factors of an incel’s attractiveness doesn’t really matter

• Thread starter La Grande Infamie
  • Start date
La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

“Don’t look at me! I’m fuckin’ ugly!”
★★
I used to think that NT > Face > Height, but I feel like ranking shit like this in general just doesn’t matter. In a foid’s eyes, if you lack ONE of the variety of factors there is to your attractiveness, you aren’t worth her time and should be killed.

There are exceptions to the rule, but generally, I agree. They want a Chad in all areas.

Not really, you can make up face with height and NT doesn't matter at all as long as you're hot. It just helps you actually getting a girlfriend, but girls still want you.

I used to think that NT > Face > Height, but I feel like ranking shit like this in general just doesn’t matter. In a foid’s eyes, if you lack ONE of the variety of factors there is to your attractiveness, you aren’t worth her time and should be killed.
Face>height>>>>>ANYTHING ELSE
Simple as.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back