Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question for all the "self love" delusional women

aikido

aikido

Greycel
Would you rather:

1 - See yourself as the most beautiful and handsome creature to ever exist, but others see you as a disgusting ogre

2 - See yourself as disgustingly ugly, but be perceived by others as extremely attractive

I already know what most of you boyos would answer. What would these delusional women answer though? Keep in mind that they actually believe in the "you need to love yourself first" bs...

Alright faggot back to reddit

Don’t listen to what they say, watch what they do

Number two, even if I had to see myself as a truce like Joseph Merrick, it wouldn't matter because others would worship me for my looks.

With women, they would probably pick the first one because they are retarded and don't want to perceive themselves as ugly, even if it doesn't benefit them in the long run. But it wouldn't really matter because they're women anyway, foids always get worshipped.

Would you rather:

1 - See yourself as the most beautiful and handsome creature to ever exist, but others see you as a disgusting ogre

2 - See yourself as disgustingly ugly, but be perceived by others as extremely attractive

I already know what most of you boyos would answer. What would these delusional women answer though? Keep in mind that they actually believe in the "you need to love yourself first" bs...
They would actually answer the 2nd, because that would mean that they would still get validation from the world (and plenty of simps).

They would actually answer the 2nd, because that would mean that they would still get validation from the world (and plenty of simps).
That's the reason I asked this question.

Most women are self obsessed with how they view themselves. But the same is true with how others (especially chad) views them.

That's the reason I asked this question.

Most women are self obsessed with how they view themselves. But the same is true with how others (especially chad) views them.
I have to say that I'm guilty of this too, I would go with the 2nd option in a heartbeat.

Foids would undoubtedly choose 2

I agree, although they would probably say 1 if they were asked. Every interaction is a chance to virtue signal for them.
Strange, they show everyone how beautiful and wonderful they are, but too ugly for chad