Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women hate weak men

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
They hate them with a burning passion. And once she sees you as weak, that's the end. There is no redeeming yourself in her eyes. It happened to me.

They will either show outright rage, or set you up for humiliation.

Not that I would ever condone it, but that's probably at least one reason guys go ER. Society, and women, see them as weak and irrelevant. So they strike out in revenge, but also redemption in that regard.

As I said quite some time ago, being an "incel" isn't necessarily about sex, or even mainly about it. It's about acceptance and being valued. There are plenty of relatively happy virgins, and others who aren't, but still feel hopeless because they "failed" in life.

I agree, Any sort of weakness or flaw you show to a woman. I learned this the hard way in highschool. In junior year I was the shortest in my class and the skinniest and that made me an easy target for being picked on by both boys and girls. It got to me at one point to where I started crying in class once to which everyone around me laughed or looked at me in disgust. I struggled to make any friends after that. It didn't help that it was not much better at home.

Foids get off to violence, especially when a stronger superior male specimen is absolutely destroying / mutilating a smaller man. Foids are inherently turned on by this because now she can carry on the big brute's genetics, even if he's a piece of shit to her and the kids. Life's a fucking cruel joke, bro.

Foids get off to violence, especially when a stronger superior male specimen is absolutely destroying / mutilating a smaller man. Foids are inherently turned on by this because now she can carry on the big brute's genetics, even if he's a piece of shit to her and the kids. Life's a fucking cruel joke, bro.
Exactly. Girls back in HS would say they were embarrassed if their BF got into a fight, but *even then* I knew that was full of shit.

And your profile pic: Ted Bundy. He killed tons of people, but he was a father anyway; quite attractive to the ladies as well.

I agree, Any sort of weakness or flaw you show to a woman. I learned this the hard way in highschool. In junior year I was the shortest in my class and the skinniest and that made me an easy target for being picked on by both boys and girls. It got to me at one point to where I started crying in class once to which everyone around me laughed or looked at me in disgust. I struggled to make any friends after that. It didn't help that it was not much better at home.
Should have ER them all