Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let's settle this once and for all! How would you treat your girlfriend/wife if you had one?

How would you treat your girlfriend or wife / how much effort would you put into the relationship?

• Very well - I would try my best to be as good a partner as possible to not lose her

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Same way she treats me - If I see she's worth it, I would do more. If not, then I won't try too hard

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Poorly - She's only with me until she finds a better man. No reason to put effort into it.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • I don't want relationships with women anymore at this point. I know nothing good could come of it.

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
★★★★★
The most common, and also most retarded normie/IT talking point is this one: ''Looks don't matter to women. They care about personality. The only reason you don't have a girlfriend is that you say mean stuff on an anonymous forum''.

Now of course, we always follow up with ''How could women possibly know we say mean stuff on an internet forum? We act completely different in real life'', which NEVER gets a response back :feelshaha::feelshaha:. They know they're talking bullshit, but that doesn't stop them from regurgitating that talking point with every opportunity.

So the purpose of this poll is to counter their gaslighting lies.

And yes, I know truecels will never have relationships. This is just hypothetical. Essentially imagine your female looksmatch. She shares some of your hobbies. She's somewhat bland, basic. She has a lower than average bodycount. How would you treat her or how much effort would you put into the relationship?

The votes are anonymous, please answer sincerely.

And if you haven't please vote in my other polls, too:
Poll about your standards as an incel: https://incels.is/threads/lets-sett...-woman-are-you-willing-to-ascend-with.593587/
Poll about the type of relationship you want: https://incels.is/threads/lets-sett...lationship-would-you-like-with-a-woman.594412

The fairest way possible: I'll treat her like she treats me

Like I would a nigger

Make the votes visible you coward

Well because if she's a whore i will dump her

In all honestly I'd cut myself for her, do anything for her and make sure I'm the only guy she'll ever love. I get really obsessive once I really like someone.

The fairest way possible: I'll treat her like she treats me
I imagine that would be the option 85-90% of the forums votes.

A

B

We've had very favorable results from the previous 2 polls. The conclusion so far is that most incels would like a long-term relationship with their female looksmatch. There are more incels who would go below their looksmatch than incels who want above their looksmatch.
Make the votes visible you coward
Images

Ackshually, for the sake of consistency and scientific integrity, the votes shall remain anonymous. The other 2 polls also had anonymous voting. It's just better. It prevents meme votes, it draws less attention, and it encourages users to vote sincerely.

Also, here is a small, older thread on the same subject: https://incels.is/threads/how-would-you-treat-your-gf-if-you-ascended.592075/

And unsurprisingly, the few cels who responded there also said they would treat her the same way she treats them, or very well in general.

TIME TO DISPROVE THE DUMB NARRATIVE THAT INCELS ARE EVIL MISOGYNISTS

Yeah, we say mean stuff to vent. That doesn't mean we act that way in real life. Perhaps that should be the next poll after this. ''How close to the stuff you write on this forum do you act in real life in your interactions with normies?''.

But for now, let's focus on this poll.

I don't want relationships with women anymore at this point. I know nothing good could come of it.​

The very bottom one.

Modern women are simply too fucked in the head for pair bonding purposes and all of them ultimately only want an emotionally unavailable dark triad Chad at the end of the day anyway and so if you’re not one of those you’re ultimately just going to end up heartbroken and cucked.

Hell sometimes even if you’re a dark triad emotionally unavailable Chad even you will end up heartbroken and cucked these days modern women are so fucked up as my giga Chad dark triad maxxed childhood best friend found out when his wife left him for another such Chad after around 10 years of marriage and two kids.

If things were different and women were friendly and at least halfway sane like in the 1980’s of course I’d treat my hypothetical woman like the very top option states but we’re talking 2024 current pozzed clown world actual reality here not that better more reasonable and favorably scenario.

The most common, and also most retarded normie/IT talking point is this one: ''Looks don't matter to women. They care about personality. The only reason you don't have a girlfriend is that you say mean stuff on an anonymous forum''.

Now of course, we always follow up with ''How could women possibly know we say mean stuff on an internet forum? We act completely different in real life'', which NEVER gets a response back :feelshaha::feelshaha:. They know they're talking bullshit, but that doesn't stop them from regurgitating that talking point with every opportunity.

So the purpose of this poll is to counter their gaslighting lies.

And yes, I know truecels will never have relationships. This is just hypothetical. Essentially imagine your female looksmatch. She shares some of your hobbies. She's somewhat bland, basic. She has a lower than average bodycount. How would you treat her or how much effort would you put into the relationship?

The votes are anonymous, please answer sincerely.

And if you haven't please vote in my other polls, too:
Poll about your standards as an incel: https://incels.is/threads/lets-sett...-woman-are-you-willing-to-ascend-with.593587/
Poll about the type of relationship you want: https://incels.is/threads/lets-sett...lationship-would-you-like-with-a-woman.594412
I would beat her up everyday to remind her of the fact that I'm the only man she needs.

With or without blackpill knowledge?

The last option, regardless of how excellent the relationship is, is that the foid will inevitably cheat on me.

In all honestly I'd cut myself for her, do anything for her and make sure I'm the only guy she'll ever love. I get really obsessive once I really like someone.
No that's cucked columbro, never commit self harm because of a whore.

No that's cucked columbro, never commit self harm because of a whore.
Sorry columbro I only know how to express love by doing insane shit like that :feelsrope:

It's the weekend! Fakecels are out there having fun atm, while us truecels spend the weekend on .is!

Let's bump the thread and get some more truecel votes!