Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Polish Women Would Fuck Everything Non-White

O

Oh yeah, that. Yeah, I think france will finally become part of Africa like they always wanted lmao. I remember seeing a bald fat white incel on twitter complaining about how he felt "sexually destroyed" because he saw so many french women with black men. He was speaking french, but I used that aibot account to translate it.

I remember hearing a french user here mention how he was at a barber where he saw 2 french girls with sand BFs. How do sand men do with french women?
French foids with thier Tyrones

French foids with thier Tyrones
French women are whores, that´s right.
Especially up North.
Really superficial, and I´d argue on par with American women (if not worse).
I remember when I joined this forum, a member shared a thread which basically claimed
that the amount of single men in france is off the charts.
Something like 60 ish %....

Polish whores are self hating cunts, kikes sold them lie that anyone that is non Pole is better than us, it's a self esteem issue.

View: https://youtu.be/OEF69H92hlM

kikes sold them lie that anyone that is non Pole is better than us,
Fair enough,
But the topic of my thread was:
Polish women would fuck anything Non-White.

I would have a lot more respect for Polish women,
if they at least chose a fellow white Slavic guy from another Slavic country, instead of whoring themselves out
for Black Shitskins and SandNiggers from Arabic countries.
If you are interested in foreigners, at least date within your own race and culture.
For example:
A Polish woman could go for a Belarusian or Ukrainian..
But no, they choose blacks over them too.

No sir because blacks are the most incel race by a large margin
In white-majority countries, yes. As for non-Islamic Africa, you can gauge their sheer promiscuity by looking at their AIDS prevalence rates.

Poles are honorary black people so when polish holes date blacks so it's not racemixing.

Haiti's first head of state Jean-Jacques Dessalines called Polish people "the White Negroes of Europe", which was then regarded a great honour, as it meant brotherhood between Poles and Haitians. About 160 years later, in the mid-20th century, François Duvalier, the president of Haiti who was known for his black nationalist and Pan-African views, used the same concept of "European white Negroes" while referring to Polish people and glorifying their patriotism

I´ve heard South-Slavic women tend to often go for their own men, instead of burning coal.
I respect that a lot.
Nothing really to respect. Look up "human height" on wikipedia, south slavs are #1. That'd explain why less of their women race mix.

Thats
French women are whores, that´s right.
Especially up North.
Really superficial, and I´d argue on par with American women (if not worse).
I remember when I joined this forum, a member shared a thread which basically claimed
that the amount of single men in france is off the charts.
Something like 60 ish %....
That's sad that most men in France are single over there. Sounds like a shit hole alright. No French foids are not as bad compared to American women. Thier both bad. However American foids are also Whores on fucking Chads and using beta male normies or using old beta bux and eventually cheat on them if they become trophy wives. In the US if you want a traditional woman it's near impossible because 95% of American foids are just as whores if not worse then thier French counter parts. We have the passport bros movement for a reason because the US is a whore infested cheater land and many foids here are ugly entitled land whales too.

In white-majority countries, yes. As for non-Islamic Africa, you can gauge their sheer promiscuity by looking at their AIDS prevalence rates.
Same in Latin America. Colombians are very unfaithful that Colombian foids are overrated