Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I Wish White Women Would Understand Their White Privilege

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/cptsd_bipoc/comments/1cgeygd/i_wish_white_women_would_understand_their_white/

Idk why but I feel like some white women automatically assume that they are more oppressed than all men (including MEN OF COLOUR) which seriously rubs me off the wrong. Some of them think that Asian men are more privileged than themselves even though their white feminity allows them to be viewed as innocent and harmless.
It's so annoying because white women benefit the most from policies that were primarily supposed to benefit people of colour (eg. affirmative action, DEI initiatives). I find it frustrating that they're lecturing non-white men about privilege when white women make the closest amount to white men than almost all POC groups when controlling for the same factors (eg. education).

They're saying the same as us but in retarded sjw lingo jfl :feelskek:

the fuck is cptsd_bipoc jfl

Actually, White men arent even the top earners in america

the fuck is cptsd_bipoc jfl
Almost sounds like a bipod, These gender pronoun american whateverthefuckitis politics needs to get blown up by an RPG 7 and thrown in a river to never be seen again!

Almost sounds like a bipod, These gender pronoun american whateverthefuckitis politics needs to get blown up by an RPG 7 and thrown in a river to never be seen again!
:feelskek:

Woman = most privilege group

Woman = most privilege group
I find it funny how white women hate white men, Yet they crave them so much, Then they call ALL OF US, Privileged!???. Im not responsible for the 1% of peoples wealth so leave me out of it dumb white women.

can somebody say what in goddam hell this name subreddit means ?

Oppression Olympics jfl, the existence of a difference in wages means that they're somehow oppressed, it'd rare for wages between two groups to be the same, that's normal, if the existence of a difference in wages is not due to oppression or being cheated, then these folks should stop complaining.