Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why you shouldn’t fall into “appeal to foid” concept

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
This appearing “straight, great, white, Christian, young woman” loves a normal guy being all gay and “boohoo love stories of some whore cheating).

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/B--0i1KEkLw?si=jZfHOaUoBeJmrCSO

He shows more of himself and she’s appalled. Because she is only a chadsexual and a lesbian.

If women weren’t chadsexual and evil they would never “support” Sam smith or Elton John or any of these faggots.
they would have fucked them. :feelsthink:
And all their dikes do their best impressions to appear like chad

at the end of the day

foids gonna be foids

always

Foids are deeply disgusted by effeminate men, some of them support gays just because they rather lvm to be harmless. Feminists are female version of autistic obsessive compulsive anxiety ridden person. They project all of their fears and dissatisfaction onto ugly men and become obsessed with it. Tradwhores (like this pick me thot) and most feminist bitch in the world are the same. They want "toxic" masculinity good looking men to fuck them, but rest to serve them easier life.

Foids are deeply disgusted by effeminate men, some of them support gays just because they rather lvm to be harmless. Feminists are female version of autistic obsessive compulsive anxiety ridden person. They project all of their fears and dissatisfaction onto ugly men and become obsessed with it. Tradwhores (like this pick me thot) and most feminist bitch in the world are the same. They want "toxic" masculinity good looking men to fuck them, but rest to serve them easier life.
Yea most foids aren’t like feminists who bitch all day long. They are fucking chads and don’t want everybody else to be a bother.