Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion only incels in denial believe in hypergamy

It’s comical how asiacel thinks facism will make him chad he’ll just be bred out by eugenics more directly. Logic55 is coping hard too, He says he’s average looks and too ugly to betabuxx and good in everything else, Most likely he’s overrating his height.

63% of young men are single and 27% of them virgins
44% of young men havent had a girlfriend
there are more women than men
if hypergamy wasnt real then incels wouldnt exist

Facts. @Logic55 @AsiaCel are wrong they’d still be celibate/low status in the old times
I wouldnt be an incel if I lived in Mexico during the 1950s

I wouldnt be an incel if I lived in Mexico during the 1950s
Maybe. But your still heavily below average if you can’t get anything

It’s comical how asiacel thinks facism will make him chad he’ll just be bred out by eugenics more directly. Logic55 is coping hard too, He says he’s average looks and too ugly to betabuxx and good in everything else, Most likely he’s overrating his height.
I can betabuxx but the foid won't love me for who I am, she will only be in love with my money

I can betabuxx but the foid won't love me for who I am, she will only be in love with my money
True. I’d understand rather being here than doing that. But I did remember a couple days ago you said you couldn’t

Maybe. But your still heavily below average if you can’t get anything
No, because all the guys irl who rate me say that I'm 'okay' looking. 'okay' looking doesnt mean ugly or good-looking. If I'm okay looking, im probably a 4, slightly below average. They are not saying it to be nice, these ppl who rated me a re brutally honest, and I used to have female friends too. You think being NT and not being ugly will guarantee a gf but in reality, it doesn't.

True. I’d understand rather being here than doing that. But I did remember a couple days ago you said you couldn’t
You mistaken me for someone else. When my dad passes away, I will inherit a lot.of money and that will give me the ability to seamaxx or geomaxx, but I won't do it

No, because all the guys irl who rate me say that I'm 'okay' looking. 'okay' looking doesnt mean ugly or good-looking. If I'm okay looking, im probably a 4, slightly below average. They are not saying it to be nice, these ppl who rated me a re brutally honest, and I used to have female friends too. You think being NT and not being ugly will guarantee a gf but in reality, it doesn't.
Bro… Nobody’s gonna call you ugly if you ask to be rated irl… If they don’t say your “good” or “decent” your probably ugly dude I’m sorry

You mistaken me for someone else. When my dad passes away, I will inherit a lot.of money and that will give me the ability to seamaxx or geomaxx, but I won't do it
Nah I remember I was talking to you

But yeah you could probably geomaxx

Bro… Nobody’s gonna call you ugly if you ask to be rated irl… If they don’t say your “good” or “decent” your probably ugly dude I’m sorry
In many cases, they rated me without asking. When they did, they say 'okay' looking. Btw Ppl in real life will be honest with you, not all will be honest, other will be honest. You have the bad habit of generalizing all people. Its like me saying that all Mexicans are drug dealers and all black people like basketball. You are a trucel and I'm an incel, I have more experience than you in the real world, I'm not bragging, but I know what I'm talking about

Last edited:
63% of young men are single and 27% of them virgins
44% of young men havent had a girlfriend
there are more women than men
if hypergamy wasnt real then incels wouldnt exist
"there are more women than men" - are there blackpillers who are still so ignorant of demographics?
There are only more women in the older age brackets (50+) because they life longer.

More men are born than women, and on top of that most immigrants are men.
In the teens and 20s there are solidly more men than women in western countries.

That's the good old NT-pill. As an aspie, I can't start conversations out of nothing with strangers like normies whom it's completely natural. I can't maintain conversations interesting enough to warm up a foid. Don't forget that many normies are in fake relationships with fake love. They wouldn't have their relationships if they didn't have a career or potential to pay for stupid shit.
100% accurate