Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are you a low value man?

Uninvited

Uninvited

Incel Loner
★★★
Do these points describe you to a tee.

I am 100% a low value man.

Also Blackpill about Weinstein, even though he has qualities of a high value man e.g. drive, good at his job e.c.t, all that failed him and was worth nothing because he was ugly. Here they skirt around the issue and described him as having low social intelligence. The dumb bitch who wrote this could not grasp that Weinsteins clear sense of self awareness is what lead him to do what he did as he realised he was ugly and would not get sex any other way despite being successful and rich

None of them are looks. Waste of time. Writer is male, btw.

Just get a new face bro

Lmao, we are "weak" just because we want a basic human need

None of them are looks. Waste of time. Writer is male, btw.
The attitudes described are the social traits of a low value man, being ugly causes these traits.
I agree that the points discussed do make a man low value but I have no idea how to change my whole mindset or suddenly gain passion or interest for anything

This is just redpilled garbage where you're apparently not a real man unless you're an emotionless worker droid.

This is what the author looks like btw, he's a sub5 coper

Subhuman

Is he a high value male?
DSC09063 300x300

This is just redpilled garbage where you're apparently not a real man unless you're an emotionless worker droid.

This is what the author looks like btw, he's a sub5 coper

View attachment 1156465
What he says is the truth.
I would say the way he describes low value men is an emotionless worker droid.

God, what a dumb article. As if it's written by a 12 year old for some class assignment. Low value men like niggers and thugs are literally the most succeful men on the market. Gym copers stay alone and kill themselves in their 20s or 30s out of loneliness and misery.

first point is EQ which is genetic so this article blackpill mogs most other redpill cope articles

Also Blackpill about Weinstein, even though he has qualities of a high value man e.g. drive, good at his job e.c.t, all that failed him and was worth nothing because he was ugly. Here they skirt around the issue and described him as having low social intelligence. The dumb bitch who wrote this could not grasp that Weinsteins clear sense of self awareness is what lead him to do what he did as he realised he was ugly and would not get sex any other way despite being successful and rich
Obviously yes I’m on the forum

God, what a dumb article. As if it's written by a 12 year old for some class assignment. Low value men like niggers and thugs are literally the most succeful men on the market. Gym copers stay alone and kill themselves in their 20s or 30s out of loneliness and misery.
You sights are too low, you cannot comprehend.
Niggers are human garbage. Bioweapons deployed by Jews.
A successfully, motivated high value Chad is a God compared to a thug Nigger.
High value attractive men are like Ancient Greek philosophers, Marcus Aurelius type men who are made to rule and create civilization.

Obviously yes I’m on the forum

You sights are too low, you cannot comprehend.
Niggers are human garbage. Bioweapons deployed by Jews.
A successfully, motivated high value Chad is a God compared to a thug Nigger.
High value attractive men are like Ancient Greek philosophers, Marcus Aurelius type men who are made to rule and create civilization.
In the poorly animated AI videos you watch, probably yes. If you were to go outside and touch grass you'd see it's always a pretty roastie with some thug retard who can't put 2 sentences together. They even fuck dogs for fucks sake. An actually intelligent and disciplined man repulses them because he's "boring" and will judge them cause the avarage woman is a dirty animal akin to a nigger.

This is all PUA bullshit. Welfare Chad doesn't need any of this.

In the poorly animated AI videos you watch, probably yes. If you were to go outside and touch grass you'd see it's always a pretty roastie with some thug retard who can't put 2 sentences together. They even fuck dogs for fucks sake. An actually intelligent and disciplined man repulses them because he's "boring" and will judge them cause the avarage woman is a dirty animal akin to a nigger.
The people you described will become the underclass goyim slaves, there is genetic warfare being waged.
Jews do not want disciplined and strong principled men, they want mongrolised low IQ mutts.

This is all PUA bullshit. Welfare Chad doesn't need any of this.
Welfare Chad will get women yes. But he will not be as successful in life.
Being born attractive is the starting point.

High value man = Tall (6’2 minimum) and attractive (7/10 face minimum)

No i'm chad

All of it applied to me except having a big ego. I have no ego.

Im a high value top geey mate:soy:
20689   SoyBooru 256212021
F6b 2835750051

Article is nonsense. I'm a high value man in that case, yet countless drug dealers and meth addicts mog me in sexual experience. Height is king and face is prince, NTness is a duke and nothing else matters.

^ High value man (prison mugshot)

^ Low value man (manlet who won intermational mathematics olympiad)

#1 is pure unfiltered autismophobia