Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who are the biggest incels in denial?

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
Imo short guys are the biggest incels in denial
The amount of copium I see from manlets is ridiculous

Self improovers and anyone who unironically believes in the sigma grindset

/r/short already embraced inceldom but i feel like they just dont say it out loud to avoid getting banned ofc, but the biggest incels in denial are of course the bluepilled IT users.

I'd say the MGTOW copers are the biggest incels in denial. They claim they are going their own way by choice, not that women sent them their own way.

MGTOW definitely is one of the biggest groups

Scamza viewers

Feminist males

I'd say the MGTOW copers are the biggest incels in denial. They claim they are going their own way by choice, not that women sent them their own way.
most of mgtow folks arent virgins tho

most of mgtow folks arent virgins tho
True, but that doesn't mean they aren't incels right now. Just because they had sex a few times 10 years ago doesn't mean they aren't involuntarily celibate right now.

Look in the Hamza comments section.

You see a lot of coping on subreddits like r/virgin too. I used to lurk there in my denial stages. Faggots there used to claim they were only incel because they were too afraid to ask a girl out and didn't take the chance or some other missed opportunity.

Truth is they're all just hideous or unattractive to women. No matter what they try to spin it as there is no noble tragedy where they could've been great but missed out. It's all cope to nurse the ego.

True, but that doesn't mean they aren't incels right now. Just because they had sex a few times 10 years ago doesn't mean they aren't involuntarily celibate right now.
:feelshaha:

Ffs

Not a virgin = not an Incel

:feelshaha:

Ffs

Not a virgin = not an Incel
If an ugly dude managed to somehow coax a woman to have sex one time with him 20 years ago (most likely betabuxx) and failed miserably ever since, he's an incel right now because he's been trying to get laid and failed for a very long time. I have basically no chance to naturally get a girlfriend. If I pay a prostitute and lose my virginity to her only to never have sex again for the rest of my life I'm still an incel. Involuntarily celibate means you want sex but you can't get it, which is the case for most MGTOW copers. That's why they went MGTOW, because women don't want anything to do with them. Just because you had sex one time a long time ago doesn't mean you aren't involuntarily celibate right now. Celibacy means you aren't getting sex in the present moment. It doesn't mean you never got it at some point in the distant past.

If an ugly dude managed to somehow coax a woman to have sex one time with him 20 years ago (most likely betabuxx) and failed miserably ever since, he's an incel right now because he's been trying to get laid and failed for a very long time. I have basically no chance to naturally get a girlfriend. If I pay a prostitute and lose my virginity to her only to never have sex again for the rest of my life I'm still an incel. Involuntarily celibate means you want sex but you can't get it, which is the case for most MGTOW copers. That's why they went MGTOW, because women don't want anything to do with them. Just because you had sex one time a long time ago doesn't mean you aren't involuntarily celibate right now. Celibacy means you aren't getting sex in the present moment. It doesn't mean you never got it at some point in the distant past.
Dnr

Not virgin = not incel simple as that

Alot of MGTOW are divorcee betabuxxers and LTN that had short term relationships.

We can agree to disagree on that. I still think the Sub5 man that has to pay a prostitute $400 to get any action is an incel.
Prostitution is different ofcourse

But ascending even through betabuxing counts imo

Alot of MGTOW are divorcee betabuxxers and LTN that had short term relationships.
True, but now that they are older and even less attractive they aren’t getting pussy at all anymore. Most of them probably haven’t had sex in over 5 years.

Prostitution is different ofcourse

But ascending even through betabuxing counts imo
I definitely agree betabuxing counts for more than prostitution, but betabuxx is still almost like prostitution in denial. With prostitutes the transaction is fully upfront and both parties know what they are doing. A lot of betabuxx relationships are just like men paying for a long-term prostitute. As soon as they stop buying their wife/gf expensive gifts the relationship will end because the woman never had real attraction.

male r/inceltears users

Any redpill cuck or just go to gym bro

PUAs and self improvement copers in generals. Also the good ol classic blupill+gymcellin combo dudes.

Self improovers and anyone who unironically believes in the sigma grindset
I unironically believed that shit and it held me back because I was rejected so many times I tried to look badass for being single while in reality it made me an idiot and was my biggest mistake in high school and now I punch and cut myself thinking about this because I regret this so much.

No bro ugly guys are the most in denial
Every woman is screaming that she want a tall bf
But nobody is staying nothing about face
So they remain mostly bluepill

popular short guys would always pick on me especially the ones with muscles They had massive egos

I'm on the side of to hell with modernism. we need to start pairing the old with modern technology. we need to abolish feminism and make women normal again

The cucks on IT

Entire ricemen on the earth

That asian masculinity sub seems to have a fair amount of coping

They think that noodles that date whites have some weird mental issues when they cant face they arent attractive

I'm on the side of to hell with modernism. we need to start pairing the old with modern technology. we need to abolish feminism and make women normal again
Agreed. Back in the old days most of us probably wouldn't even be incels because women depended on men. Also back in the days long before the internet there were more innocent women because not all women got a taste of chad. Now any average woman can get a taste of Chad on dating apps so their looksmatch is invisible to them.

Redpillers, LTNs on stuff such as r/IT who are punching down, etc.

Agreed. Back in the old days most of us probably wouldn't even be incels because women depended on men. Also back in the days long before the internet there were more innocent women because not all women got a taste of chad. Now any average woman can get a taste of Chad on dating apps so their looksmatch is invisible to them.
part of it is that modern cult ure makes women attracted to degenerates like niggers and other urban scum

part of it is that modern cult ure makes women attracted to degenerates like niggers and other urban scum
Yep. Women go for the bad boy and then complain when they get cheated on.

r/IncelExit

Decades of deprivation, misery and ostracism will apparently just vanish if you stop calling yourself incel.

Last edited:
r/IncelExit

Decades of deprivation, misery and ostracism will apparently just vanish if you stop calling yourself incel.
normie logic i tells ya

r/IncelExit

I know. That's the dumbest normie logic I've ever heard. I hate dumb subreddits like r/IncelExit and r/IncelTears.