Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's not over for anyone

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Officer
★★★
I don't think it's over for anyone or any large group. It's not over for curries, it's not over for rice, it's not over for manlets its not over for poor cels. It is over for you, it is over for me but it is not over for them. They live their lives normally, Go to college, get into social circles, eventually get married, have kids but not us.

It’s not over for any broad group in the male population.When will y’all get it through your heads?

95% of men don’t suffer like you do. It’s all a big Gigacope to think that about half of the male population has the problems that you and I do i.e. ≈50% of men struggle to get laid, each of ≈50% of men got inadequate social skills, etc. Thinking lots of guys are like you is comforting, but that’s false. You and the blackpill community are all you got.

I believe that the vast majority of guys can get girlfriends. People say it’s copjng, but I don’t believe the belief in a hopeful way. I believe that we aren’t in that majority slice. They can get girlfriends, and we can’t.

We are a part of the cursed minority. The rejects, the unfortunate enlightened people who think too highly ourselves. It's over for us and only us.

95% of men don’t suffer like you do. It’s all a big Gigacope to think that about half of the male population has the problems that you and I do i.e. ≈50% of men struggle to get laid, each of ≈50% of men got inadequate social skills, etc. Thinking lots of guys are like you is comforting, but that’s false.
I have no hard scientific data, but I've definitely noticed on Reddit and on the entire internet overall an increase in the ''I'm a virgin in my mid 20s and never had a girlfriend. What do I do?''.

I've seen average normies with good jobs struggle hard on dating apps. It is definitely getting worse for men.

I believe that the vast majority of guys can get girlfriends.
So far, yes. They are able to still get girlfriends/wives with betabuxxing. But let's wait until gen alpha gets to the mid 20s and see how they will do. Because I think they will do extremely poorly.

Millenial men are the last somewhat normal generation, who hasn't grew up in a completely gynocratic society with feminist movies, series and cartoons telling them how evil men are, and how oppressed women are, and how women deserve everything and then some.

We are a part of the cursed minority.
The cursed minority is truecel. What actually is a truecel?

An incel becomes a truecel when multiple negative qualities intersect.

-shortness
-ugly face
-ugly framelet body
-neurodivergence
-social retardation, 0 social skills
-poor
-short penis
-baldness
-undesirable race/ethnicity

If everything is bad about you and nothing is good, then you're a hopeless truecel. It never began for you.

Lying, gaslighting normies love to give anecdotes like ''I totally know a short bald guy and he's slaying hot women left and right!! :soy::soy:''.

Having one, two, or even three incel traits, depending on their severity, isn't a death sentence. If you have multiple other above average positive traits, you can overcome/power through a couple of negative traits.

If you are short, but above average in every other way, you could still ascend.

But when you're utterly fucked from every possible angle, it's irredeemably over.

Agree with you, incels are only few percents, total outliers. Though not all of sexhavers have good lives and its not having a foid=great life, imo money its by far the most important factor for enjoyable life, still i give zero fucks for their problems.

Agreed except for curries, I don't think it's over until you're curry

Agreed except for curries, I don't think it's over until you're curry
Most curries I see have gfs. They aren't slaying white pussy or anything but thry cabe gets girls of the same race

Majority of dating these days is online and it is an indisputable fact that Chad only gets matches online. It is over for more people than you think

This post is copium overdose, Asian countries like Japan or SK have among the worst hypergamy

Most curries I see have gfs. They aren't slaying white pussy or anything but thry cabe gets girls of the same race
That's true but I meant life in general, most curries will have shit lives imo whether they ascend or not, whereas that's not really the case for other races they will have a sex life and a good life in most cases

im sub5 and disabled, it's quite literally over for me
i don't have the looks to attract and ill never be able to work to even moneymaxx/betabuxx later in life