Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for balding currycels

B

baldcel123

Recruit
★★
I have seen guys with shitskin who had a foid and I have seen guys that are white and balding who had a foid. But I have never seen the combination of balding plus currycel with a foid. If you are balding and currycel it's over for you. Especially if you live in Europe. It's over for me. I hate my life.

Cope, balding indian janitors are slaying everywhere

Are you a smoker or drinker?

@Grim_Reaper what we were talking about

Also bro are you North Indian or South Indian?

Over, if you said you were tall then I'd tell you still had a chance

I saw this ugly curry today, was dark like a subsaharan Black and didn't even have good bones either but holding hands with some cute curry foid

He was 185cm so that explained it

There's still hope to ascend if you are tall (185cm and over)

with a white foid
You curries need to quit obsessing over white sluts. There are more pajeetas in the world than there are white people of either gender. You're not an incel until you try arrangedmarriagemaxxing and fail.

They don't even need to be bald for it to be over for them.

I have seen guys with shitskin who had a foid and I have seen guys that are white and balding who had a foid. But I have never seen the combination of balding plus currycel with a foid. If you are balding and currycel it's over for you. Especially if you live in Europe. It's over for me. I hate my life.
Some bald currycels have wives through arranged marriages, depends on the caste & wealth.

You curries need to quit obsessing over white sluts. There are more pajeetas in the world than there are white people of either gender. You're not an incel until you try arrangedmarriagemaxxing and fail.
The Indian media like to push products that makes people look whiter than they are. Not only that, with the western influences white women seem exotic. Another thing to consider is that arranged marriages are probably going to fail. Pajeetas want that white cock too or they have feelings for their ex.

The Indian media like to push products that makes people look whiter than they are. Not only that, with the western influences white women seem exotic.

That they're attracted to white foids is normal. What I take issue with is that these so-called currycels don't even mention their own foids when they're clearly the easiest option for them. Makes them sound like volcels.

Another thing to consider is that arranged marriages are probably going to fail. Pajeetas want that white cock too or they have feelings for their ex.

Normal marriages fail just the same way. The fact remains that paying for a wife is many times easier than finding one that loves you, which none of us ever will.

I can't get arrange marriage because my family is very european and has not got a lot of contact to other indian families

They don't even need to be bald for it to be over for them.
If seen some currys in Europe with full curly long hair who are trying to latinomax to get a white girlfriend