Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill what the "bears over men" trend actually means

Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

Never lose your whiskers
★★
IT MEANS THEY WANT TO FUCK BEARS
I'm not even joking, cuz it's secretly a  fetish for these women
They actually GET OFF to being violently mauled by a grizzly bear
I mean if women are so down bad to the point of fucking dogs then what makes u think of this whole bears over men trend:waitwhat:
The dogpill finally has some competition:feelskek:

8 ft grizzly bear brutally mogs any tallfag human chad (OVER FOR CHADCELS, SOREY SWEATY:foidSoy:)

This is why foids choose bears

Last edited:
i mean look at her, she spread her legs with this little shit

I don't give a fuck what they prefer, they're like children and the more they think they're hurting men's ego the more they say stupid narcissistic shit like this, prefer *anything* towards men I do not care, what really hurts is when their preference for men is the same few tall white nw0 fags whom I'll never be

Reminder in Canada there's a best selling book written by a foid that involved the foid MC falling in love with a bear and proceeding to have sex with him. I am not joking. This meme was foreseen decades ago. Reminder millions of women read this book and found it arousing. Female depravity has never changed since then. If you see beta cuck apologists going 'w-w-women don't actually want to fuck animals like bears over ugly men, yy-y-you're just le sexist inkwell that hates women and wants to demean them!' to defend their precious roasties, remind them of this. Never let them forget.

this is just dividing men and women even more than they already are

Reminder in Canada there's a best selling book written by a foid that involved the foid MC falling in love with a bear and proceeding to have sex with him. I am not joking. This meme was foreseen decades ago. Reminder millions of women read this book and found it arousing. Female depravity has never changed since then. If you see beta cuck apologists going 'w-w-women don't actually want to fuck animals like bears over ugly men, yy-y-you're just le sexist inkwell that hates women and wants to demean them!' to defend their precious roasties, remind them of this. Never let them forget.

:lul:

Bears are related to dogs but larger and more aggressive. Bearpill is just an extension of the dogpill when you think about it LOL

Women are allowed to prefer anything over a man, it will be socially acceptable.
They can publicly announce to kill all men, call them rapists and predators.
But as soon as a random man says ´I prefer a virgin´,
He´ll most likely be persecuted and get eggs thrown at his window (if people doxxed him, and know where he resides).
That´s why I always laugh, when I hear women whining and complaining how they are ´oppressed by a patriarchal system´.
Patriarchy? MY ASS.
That´s a concept of the past.
Todays government revolves around women.
Look at Ukraine for example:
The first individuals to flee to neighboring countries were women, while their men lay dead in a trench.
The Ukrainian secret service (SBU) tracks down men > send Ukrainian spetsNaz to raid their home > send them to the front.
Ukrainian border guards patrol the Ukrainian border 24/7, to make sure no Ukrainian man flees the country.
Is that still a patriarchy? no.
Female privilege is a real thing, and it´s about time this clown show comes to an end!

Women are allowed to prefer anything over a man, it will be socially acceptable.
They can publicly announce to kill all men, call them rapists and predators.
But as soon as a random man says ´I prefer a virgin´,
He´ll most likely be persecuted and get eggs thrown at his window (if people doxxed him, and know where he resides).
That´s why I always laugh, when I hear women whining and complaining how they are ´oppressed by a patriarchal system´.
Patriarchy? MY ASS.
That´s a concept of the past.
Todays government revolves around women.
Look at Ukraine for example:
The first individuals to flee to neighboring countries were women, while their men lay dead in a trench.
The Ukrainian secret service (SBU) tracks down men > send Ukrainian spetsNaz to raid their home > send them to the front.
Ukrainian border guards patrol the Ukrainian border 24/7, to make sure no Ukrainian man flees the country.
Is that still a patriarchy? no.
Female privilege is a real thing, and it´s about time this clown show comes to an end!
Might Be a mattER of time Till Shit implodes but yea

Holy shit.
This probably deserves a thread of it's own.
"Nooo, it's not about sex, women just don't feel safe around men because they are all violent rapists that want to kill me.:foidSoy:"
SHUT UP BITCH! This is the ultimate TRUTH NUKE that all women are sexual degenerates that want to have sex with animals more than they want to have sex with sub5s. You cannot deny such facts and logic.

I don't give a fuck what they prefer, they're like children and the more they think they're hurting men's ego the more they say stupid narcissistic shit like this, prefer *anything* towards men I do not care, what really hurts is when their preference for men is the same few tall white nw0 fags whom I'll never be