Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incels are not evil when we wish ill upon others

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
When wishing ill upon others, normies usually do it for petty or dark triad reasons. Incels are not like that. When we do it we are simply doing it to share the suffering that's has been inflicted on us throughout our entire lives. Same thing when somebody goes ER (which I don't support). For example, it's humiliating, ropefuel and ragefuel to see couples everywhere enjoying their perfect lives while we have only known brutal rejections that drive us closer to the rope, so we naturally wish upon them a bit of what we experience. To humble them and hopefully open their minds.

everyone has their reasons, some bad and some good

Gar

Eye for Eye is only justice for how Incels have been treated

Sometimes I do have moments of extreme anger but I would never wish that on anyone else. I get rid of my pain with other methods.

We wish necessary evil on evil people for them to learn what is pain and be civilized

They hated us first.

Thus, getting revenge is normal and should be encouraged.

It's a man eat man world regardless of normies moral preaching. They just don't want the underdogs fighting back

Someone punches you in the face, you don't just turn the other cheek and let it happen, you skull-fuck the shit outta the fagget!

When wishing ill upon others, normies usually do it for petty or dark triad reasons. Incels are not like that. When we do it we are simply doing it to share the suffering that's has been inflicted on us throughout our entire lives. Same thing when somebody goes ER (which I don't support). For example, it's humiliating, ropefuel and ragefuel to see couples everywhere enjoying their perfect lives while we have only known brutal rejections that drive us closer to the rope, so we naturally wish upon them a bit of what we experience. To humble them and hopefully open their minds.
High IQ post. Besides the people on this website, I have never found a singular person who could relate to anything even remotely close to my issues/problems. They do not know even a little bit of the humiliation and suffering that I have endured.

High IQ post. Besides the people on this website, I have never found a singular person who could relate to anything even remotely close to my issues/problems. They do not know even a little bit of the humiliation and suffering that I have endured.
Based. And they make a point out of this. Perpetually bluepilled men are a cancer. Men who've had relationship since ever have no ideia.

The Hyenas are not allowed to bite back at the people that kicked them. Not even Online bites, where the people getting bitten, are doing so because they want to.

I never bitten back at anyone in my life. Even the people that fucking ruined my mental health. Because I don't want to become hated, and in extreme cases, don't want to go to jail.

The Hyenas are not allowed to bite back at the people that kicked them. Not even Online bites, where the people getting bitten, are doing so because they want to.

I never bitten back at anyone in my life. Even the people that fucking ruined my mental health. Because I don't want to become hated, and in extreme cases, don't want to go to jail.
Same here. Never hurt anyone or did ill. Still I'm hated though.

Women don’t see it that way because they take the endless amount of sexual opportunities they have for granted. They know how high their smv will always be, so they don’t have time to worry about getting laid like we do, so when we say we feel angER they can’t even emphasize with us. I hope they die by divine intervention

Women don’t see it that way because they take the endless amount of sexual opportunities they have for granted. They know how high their smv will always be, so they don’t have time to worry about getting laid like we do, so when we say we feel angER they can’t even emphasize with us. I hope they die by divine intervention
Very true. Their narcissism and privilege makes them blind and psychopathic.

We wish necessary evil on evil people for them to learn what is pain and be civilized
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:

I find this thread important because this is something I used to fight against and feel bad about, but it's natural and even healthy to people who have suffered so much.

It's a man eat man world regardless of normies moral preaching. They just don't want the underdogs fighting back
Because they are children