Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel house

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
You guys know how influencers have their own houses these days?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_8yL4gfdI8

Why doesnt some richcel like @"Copexodius Maximus" buy a mansion in the hollywood hills and then we would all travel there to move in to make content to get laid

Just imagine all the things we could do

We wake up, work out and then go hit up our local planned parenthood protest

We tell the cuckservatives to fuck off and assault women before retreating to our home base once the riots break out due to us just being too blackpilled

Then we go back to our house and post our approaches online on this forum so we can JFL @ each other and then misogynymaxx

Eventually we would become so infamous that some female would want to fuck us because women have no morals and love doing the wrong thing due to daddy issues

Once you get laid you leave the house and a new incel joins

If I was a millionare, I would. But how many incels are rich jfl

I made this thread before

The term influencer is so annoying, these people aren't influencing shit they're just rich zoomer kids who made a load of money posting bullshit videos on tiktok/youtube/whatever the fuck.

The term influencer is so annoying, these people aren't influencing shit they're just rich zoomer kids who made a load of money posting bullshit videos on tiktok/youtube/whatever the fuck.

I really dont get how it works

Imagine posting funny videos for millions

They must make like $1000000000/hr

Its bullshit but honestly its better than wageslaving

It sounds like a logistical nightmare.

Do you know how much planning it takes to just meet up with someone else on this forum for a drink?

Would be fun tbh.

The entire synopsis of what we do that you put down sounds hilarious and based too.

They make lots of money by just breathing.no one gives a flying fuck about their gay dances and shitty singing.They only care about the gay dances because it's her/him dancing.it's all looks in this world.you are either in or out.