Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Buddhism both gives the essence of blackpill and whitepill

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★
Buddhism both gives and provide the essence of Blackpill and Whitepill. Buddhism gives us the realization of the pain and suffering that we are facing is due to the karmic punishment we are facing our sufferings, that is our bad deeds or bad karma in our previous birth leads us the pain and suffering we are facing in our these present birth.

But simultaneously at the same time, it gives us the solution of our suffering is that we should leave our attachment for desires, this are the root cause of suffering, so we should leave our attachment for desires and thus we can achieve eternal peace if we give our attachment and desires.

So in short I say according to the Buddhist theology our suffering are due to our desires which we can't get in our present birth due to our bad karmic deeds in our previous birth. We can't get the essence of companionship, emotional bonding from women and doesn't able to fully enjoy our life in our present birth due to our bad karmic deeds in our previous birth. So we should leave our desires for the companionship and emotional bonding from women and thus it gives us the eternal peace.

I know many of you believe this it is a insane cope, but this cope really make sense to me both rationally and logically

Buddha was BASED for being misogynistic

Buddha was BASED for being misogynistic
Yes, according to Buddhism it was assumed that women nature was inherently flawed, that means women are genetically immoral and creation of Mara the evil to bring distruct and chaos in society, but under strictly controlling them they become morally correct. Now modern society gives full fledged freedom to them and they are showing their destructive evil and chaos nature

Even the Buddha refers to all too human terms as he constructs his moral system, for the basis of all knowable experiences is an immovable nature; and those awakened ones cannot escape this absolute reality no matter how far they fold inward in pursuit of the abstract and incorporeal.

Even the Buddha refers to all too human terms as he constructs his moral system, for the basis of all knowable experiences is an immovable nature; and those awakened ones cannot escape this absolute reality no matter how far they fold inward in pursuit of the abstract and incorporeal.
Yes no can leave absolute reality as every organism is an inherent integral part of the reality. But one can relieve and escape from the suffering of reality by simply leaving his attachment and desires and thus free themselves

Last edited:
Yes, according to Buddhism it was assumed that women nature was inherently flawed, that means women are genetically immoral and creation of Mara the evil to bring distruct and chaos in society, but under strictly controlling them they become morally correct. Now modern society gives full fledged freedom to them and they are showing their destructive evil and chaos nature
Mara was symbolic of the phallus, the Buddhistic system can only mean to negate and quell sexual desire in its exponents.

Buddhism both gives and provide the essence of Blackpill and Whitepill. Buddhism gives us the realization of the pain and suffering that we are facing is due to the karmic punishment we are facing our sufferings, that is our bad deeds or bad karma in our previous birth leads us the pain and suffering we are facing in our these present birth.

But simultaneously at the same time, it gives us the solution of our suffering is that we should leave our attachment for desires, this are the root cause of suffering, so we should leave our attachment for desires and thus we can achieve eternal peace if we give our attachment and desires.

So in short I say according to the Buddhist theology our suffering are due to our desires which we can't get in our present birth due to our bad karmic deeds in our previous birth. We can't get the essence of companionship, emotional bonding from women and doesn't able to fully enjoy our life in our present birth due to our bad karmic deeds in our previous birth. So we should leave our desires for the companionship and emotional bonding from women and thus it gives us the eternal peace.

I know many of you believe this it is a insane cope, but this cope really make sense to me both rationally and logically
buddhism gives schizofrenia

Yes no can absolute reality as every organism is an inherent integral part of the reality. But one can relieve and escape from the suffering of reality by simply leaving his attachment and desires and thus free themselves
The notion of transcendental individuation has always aroused fits of gaiety and silliness in me.

i always wondered if buddha was from indus valley civilization. feels like only people with jewish level intelligence can create something so great. i ma be retarded. just thinking

karmic punishment we are facing our sufferings, that is our bad deeds or bad karma in our previous birth leads us the pain and suffering we are facing in our these present birth.
This is bluepilled thinking. There's no proof of karma or past lives.

I never heard of that nigga even once.
62160.jpg

Find Christ brother.