Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel life is worse than the average life

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★★
despite that normies don't care about us at all, we have the worst lives being incels because we deal with bullying, loenliness, mental illness, bad looks, etc.

They give us stupid advice and make fun of us when we complain about serious issues but then whenever an attractive normie or chad complains about something we deal with all the time like "I'm so loenly! I haven't seen my girlfriend in 5 hours!" it's seen as something they diserve sympathy about. they ignore us and even paint us all as horrible people, acting like they are all angels who never do anything bad in life. completely unnecesary. Normies don't care because they have less empathy and no experience personally with incel problems, which makes them uncaring to our struggles. they still shouldn't villainify us though!!

i hate normies

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

despite that normies don't care about us at all, we have the worst lives being incels because we deal with bullying, loenliness, mental illness, bad looks, etc.

They give us stupid advice and make fun of us when we complain about serious issues but then whenever an attractive normie or chad complains about something we deal with all the time like "I'm so loenly! I haven't seen my girlfriend in 5 hours!" it's seen as something they diserve sympathy about. they ignore us and even paint us all as horrible people, acting like they are all angels who never do anything bad in life. completely unnecesary. Normies don't care because they have less empathy and no experience personally with incel problems, which makes them uncaring to our struggles. they still shouldn't villainify us though!!

i hate normies
Well written

Being ugly sure sucks

Whenever I see some normie die in the news I don’t care, these same people wish death upon us everyday.

927d3ad0b955d81eecb837c8825433d3

(This is my water react image :feelsdevil: )

But you are completely right. Our lives are worse in every conceivable way than normies' lives.

Being ugly is a negative modifier to whatever you do. You seem dumber when you do stuff, you sound more annoying when you talk, you seem creepy, try-hard and bothersome if you try to approach women, both men and women will take you less seriously.

Meanwhile, being attractive is a positive amplifier. Everything you do, it just seems better. People are more lenient with you, willing to give you more chances. You have higher chances of getting a better job, of getting a promotion. You get by default a certain degree of admiration and respect.

Normies are pathetic scum

They deserve to be tortured endlessly

Water is wet post

whenever an attractive normie or chad complains about something we deal with all the time like "I'm so loenly! I haven't seen my girlfriend in 5 hours!"
Painful pathetic, real depression :feelshaha:

i hate normies
Exactlt i’m sick just completely sick of normies

Niggers are black post