Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion i have came to realize

kappo0

kappo0

Officer
i have came to realize that u nead to be truly a 10/10 to get laid not heaving to engage in degenerate behaviour . u can still get laid if u are avryge but that comes at a cost of sigaling u are ready to harm yourself (tatoos drag use alcho crime) that kind of behaviour and symbols proofs to woman she can use u as u dont respect yourself.

I have come to realize that its over for many men.

Not only chads get pussy though. Normies, chadlites, even some below average looking men. But truly ugly men will get no pussy.

depends on what you define as degenerate

"to get laid not heaving to engage in degenerate behaviour "

i have came to realize that u nead to be truly a 10/10 to get laid not heaving to engage in degenerate behaviour . u can still get laid if u are avryge but that comes at a cost of sigaling u are ready to harm yourself (tatoos drag use alcho crime) that kind of behaviour and symbols proofs to woman she can use u as u dont respect yourself.
jfl killing yourself slowly just to put your penis in some meat

You have to become a clown to get laid as a sub 8

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back