Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I SOLVED The Gender Pay Gap!!! (GTFIH LADIES)

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
-
ladies, ladies, what i will say now might sound frightening, but i advice you to dissasemble your colonizer ideas, and allow a fellow BLACK MAN to preach, alright?
In the months before i've discovered something intense, so surreal, that it can make anyone rich.

firstly, let's mention all the SOCIAL CONSTRUCTS that plague the world, racism, race does not exist,
entitlement to sex does not exist, and any emotions regarding to other people.
Gender does not exist.
MOST IMPORTANTLY...

MONEY... DOES NOT EXIST.
Yes money is infact a social construct, therefore instead of handing more money to the mexican cleaner, i instead buy her 10 stock books equivelant to a days wage. Why do i do this? To combat the gender pay gap!

KNOWLEDGE IS NOT A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT.

Remember if you don't 10X your money like my friend Ravi the indian janitor did! then you're the one to blame!
You're not entitled to money. Cause money does not exist my friend. OUT of the kindness of my heart do i even give you a DIME.

Realize this!
The Evil white boys want to make you realize that the gender pay gap only benefits RICH MEN. And that both men and women have a COMMON Enemy, and to that i say FALSE!
WIth the extra 5 EUROs the Evil white boys earn, they buy more steaks, gamble more. DO YOU NOT SEE HOW RICH THEY ARE? They are trying to form a kabal of being net tax payers, how do i know this? Cause men are the only profitable net tax payers... They're trying to use the hardworked tax payer money to Get more black men into their country! This is a conspiracy my fellow ladies.

By removing all opposition we're fixing all problems, we banned the high iq incels cause we know the truth! GEtting laid is easy, just become ravi the indian janitor, or hubert the autistic slayer!
WE must next remove all Rentoids, remove all communist pages, all neet pages, so we can sell stock books, and remember ladies and gentlemen, IF YOU DO NOT 10X YOUR MONEY IT's YOUR FAULT!

Preach, Slay, and thanks for listening.

FUCKING RACIST WHITE BOYS LISTEN TO MY THREAD GOD DAMN IT
BUMP BUMP BUMP

The cultural revolution of modernity wants us to be only ourselves—cut off relations to creed, race, sex, class, and political alliance. Ideas and their affect on us will be our salvation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back