Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I get EVERYTHING mogged by white bitches!!!!!

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Was in class about to take my midterm when this white tall aryan white girl decides to sit next to me (there was no other seats all you unicels know how crowed it gets during exams). She literally mogged me in everything!!!! Height, beauty, wealth, etc. She fucking towered over me:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. She was wearing some small booty shorts and I couldn't stop staring at her legs while she sat next to me. So much suicide fuel all while trying to take a fucking midterm:feelsrope:.

At the very least I got to brainmog her when I was the second one to finish the midterm in like 25 minutes. I could tell she was struggling too by the way she would pause to stare at her paper for extended periods and how her leg was bobbing (couldn't stop staring at those legs:feelsmega:) . Stupid bitch should've picked up the book a couple of times instead of sucking chads cock all day.

I probably did bad on the test kek, I'm just a quick test taker cause there is no point in taking long cause you either know the material or you don't. At least I always look smart when I'm one of the first to finish. Plus I'm ugly so everyone just assumes I'm smart :feelzez:

dhMeAzK.gif

I hate when white girls, or any girls in general, are taller than me. Call me petty, but I already have what my friends call a "Napolean Complex" despite being 5'9. I don't need 5'11 girls giraffing over me.

I hate when white girls, or any girls in general, are taller than me. Call me petty, but I already have what my friends call a "Napolean Complex" despite being 5'9. I don't need 5'11 girls giraffing over me.

lifts

That's nothing i see girls here still in school who are 6'1

I would have made my erection very evident

Is your school some kind of a basketball institution?
Lmao i'm not in school anymore here in UK you finish at 16 but i live across the street from one and i shit you not there are plenty of 16 year old girls who heightmog me (5'9)

OP is not a fem... So a faggot? Because OP sounds like either it was written by a fem or a faggot

It turns me on when girls heightmog me

Just one?

Yesterday I had to walk through 3 white redneck foids in the grocery store who were blocking my way. They were all 6' tall. I'm right there, 5'6'' brown midget.

Lmao i'm not in school anymore here in UK you finish at 16 but i live across the street from one and i shit you not there are plenty of 16 year old girls who heightmog me (5'9)
I thought 5'9 was the average male height, what in the world is going on?

It's mainly white women getting taller

I thought 5'9 was the average male height, what in the world is going on?
Sadly not man i thought i would be average too but any trip outside quickly rejects that thought i would say here in the UK atleast the average male height is between 6'0 and 6'1 and some women are catching up
It's over kek

Do you get dick mogged too.

How does it make you feel that your teachers will count off points from your tests because you're ugly or because they don't know your name and assume you're ugly?

That girl who was struggling will probably make a better grade than you because she fucks one of the professors in the department.

some white girls at my gym are so beautiful and they seem taller than me.
that didnt bother me in the past but I already feel so inferior when dealing with a girl but that just adds to it

I hated when i had to sit next to pretty girls

Just one?

Yesterday I had to walk through 3 white redneck foids in the grocery store who were blocking my way. They were all 6' tall. I'm right there, 5'6'' brown midget.
I have a hard time believing height stats, they're starting to feel outdated. Yesterday I had to serve four foid customers in a row, all unrelated, who height mogged me but i'm 5'9" on the dot, so I don't understand this shit? I'm supposed to be the same height as the top 1% of women but sometimes I question that.

I have a hard time believing height stats, they're starting to feel outdated. Yesterday I had to serve four foid customers in a row, all unrelated, who height mogged me but i'm 5'9" on the dot, so I don't understand this shit? I'm supposed to be the same height as the top 1% of women but sometimes I question that.
I think little old men and women skew the stats. The average for foids under 30 is probably llike 5'9 and men 6'1

At least it wasn't one of those Aryan blacks. They're the worst.
KEK, there are some fine ass black girls that also provide a shit ton of suicide fuel

Last edited:
KEK, there are some fine ass black girls that also provide a shit ton of suicide fuel

None of them are Aryan though. I just like tautological humour.