Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The time I destroyed a relationship and proved black pill

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
It was at the gym at night time, I was training normally, and next to me was this guy and his girlfriend. The guy was physically weaker than me, and 5'5 with his 7/10 girlfriend. How he attained her in the first place I don't know

Basically, for no reason at all I began trolling, I began staring at her face like a creep, she noticed and was whispering to her boyfriend about it, he turned around, took one look at me and thought to himself "no way am I messing with him". I finished my workout, sitting down on a chair and notice the guy is next to me, he doesn't say anything to me, nor does he even look at me, his gf comes out of the bathroom and they don't even speak. I never saw him with that girl again and he gives me strange looks sometimes.

I regret my actions, but I think the fact I mogged him in several factors in front of his girlfriend proved the black pill to be true.

HHAHAHAHHAHA NORMIES BEWARE:feelsdevil:

If I am ever low inhib enough to do this then I shall ruin relationships:feelsdevil:

(Only If the nigga deserves it tho)

That’s amazing bro

It was at the gym at night time, I was training normally, and next to me was this guy and his girlfriend. The guy was physically weaker than me, and 5'5 with his 7/10 girlfriend. How he attained her in the first place I don't know

Basically, for no reason at all I began trolling, I began staring at her face like a creep, she noticed and was whispering to her boyfriend about it, he turned around, took one look at me and thought to himself "no way am I messing with him". I finished my workout, sitting down on a chair and notice the guy is next to me, he doesn't say anything to me, nor does he even look at me, his gf comes out of the bathroom and they don't even speak. I never saw him with that girl again and he gives me strange looks sometimes.

I regret my actions, but I think the fact I mogged him in several factors in front of his girlfriend proved the black pill to be true.
The black pill is brutal she must’ve dumped or cheated on him for a better normie or even a Chad
JFL good job mate other wise if he was stronger and taller then you you would’ve gotten beaten. Being a short guy sucks

Interesting, maybe it could have been his sister?

The black pill is brutal she must’ve dumped or cheated on him for a better normie or even a Chad
JFL good job mate other wise if he was stronger and taller then you you would’ve gotten beaten. Being a short guy sucks
I am only 5'7 so I face the same challenges he does, but wow, the damage I caused is crazy.

How did it feel to mog someone, man? I do a lot of cardio, so I stay thin, but I don't lift so I don't really mog anybody unless they're fat.
I'd feel bad for hurting the guy's relationship, too, but mogging him in a couple of ways must've felt like a serious high.

How did it feel to mog someone, man? I do a lot of cardio, so I stay thin, but I don't lift so I don't really mog anybody unless they're fat.
I'd feel bad for hurting the guy's relationship, too, but mogging him in a couple of ways must've felt like a serious high.
It was quite the high, I felt like I had shattered his hopes and dreams, broken his ego and brutally cucked him. This must be how EVERY Chad feels every time he walks past a sub 8 guy with his girlfriend. Makes me realise I could never get a gf that would be loyal to me if I stay in Europe. I do feel sorry for him, he should join the forum.

It was quite the high, I felt like I had shattered his hopes and dreams, broken his ego and brutally cucked him. This must be how EVERY Chad feels every time he walks past a sub 8 guy with his girlfriend.
That would make me feel both immensely gratified, and terribly guilty. Poor guy is 5'5 and somehow ascended, and I took that from him. But, that proves my superiority, if only in a small way. Very conflicting. Perhaps sympathy for my fellow man is an incel trait.

Makes me realise I could never get a gf that would be loyal to me if I stay in Europe. I do feel sorry for him, he should join the forum.
Here I was thinking maybe I'd do better in Europe, lol.
To quote Mick Jagger, "American girls want everything in the world you could possibly imagine!"

Last edited:
Based, hope that normgroid ropes and his girlfriend gets hit by a truck.

Yeah there's no way he ascended with a 7/10 at 5'5, he must have been chad facially
Its possible, if he was NT and had money to waste on a foid.

Yeah there's no way he ascended with a 7/10 at 5'5, he must have been chad facially
His face was not chad either. I don't get how he was able to do such a thing.

I am only 5'7 so I face the same challenges he does, but wow, the damage I caused is crazy.
You're only 0.2 inches taller then him yeah poor guy

Do you think it may have been his sister or something?

i hope he will rope but first rope the foid

More incels should be like this and spread the blackpill to ruin the lives of normies

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JDfbEe_EQY

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Lol based. I'm definitely doing this sometime later.

Fucking brutal man

I wouldn't do that unless the guy provoked me somehow first. I remember there was this one guy who teased me a lot in high school and then later on in the school year I had to homeschool for a couple years because of physical health issues, so I hadn't seen him in years. When I saw him at graduation ceremony, I was probably a solid 6 inches taller than this guy was and it felt so good to heightmog him. I could tell he was a bit intimidated by me since I was bigger and he was very respectful. Fucker probably thought I would punch him out or something as revenge for humiliating me multiple times in the past.

Idk how to feel about this. 5’5 means he was def near us. I couldn’t give a fuck less if it was a normgroid but truecels with gfs should be spared

I am the captain now.

I’d fucking love to do this. Holy shit this sounds like so much fun :feelshaha: